The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

End of an Era


Well, after a long day or writing and editing, Kellarious and I have made our last submission on www.ektaketheuk.blogspot.com.

Check it out. Kelly will be missed in the UK but she assures me she will be taking over this blog too.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am excited about the blog. May be the end of one era, but it is just the beginning of a new and very exciting one.

    PS: I have two parents up for sale if anyone is interested. They're pretty cool and spend their time doing home reno's starting nice and early in the morning. GIVE ME STRENGTH. Did someone miss that I am on vacay? Oh the joys of being home! hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home