The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Guess what movie I saw today?

I'll give you one clue...


It was almost as bad as White Chicks. And yes, I did see White Chicks.

But J-books and I needed to see a dumb flick after a stressful morning of make-up and hair for the author's headshots (which look great btw) and publisher meetings so it was good not to have to think. Mrs. Wayans must be VERY proud.

12 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, September 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your arts & crafts abilities are just super. I guess that is what two degrees gets you.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bahahahaahahaahahahahahaa.

    -Juju

     
  • At 7:30 AM, September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Em, I just checked your profile - under 'fav movies' you forgot a classic: Pearl Harbour. "Cork got away from me there." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, September 02, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    I also left out Dumb and DumberER. Although I think Pearcey and I are the only ones in the world that liked that movie. El oso - for some reason I remember talking to Joe about that movie at el wedding. I may or may not have recommended it to him!

    Oh - and remember the movie we rented at Blocky that actually had a warning on it from the manager??WARNING: MOST PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE. That was the worst movie ever,yet RJ made us all watch it! The German speaking potato was classic!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So it was my idea to see this but i definitely DO NOT recommend it......

     
  • At 2:16 PM, September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uh . . . I'm not sure there was anyone named Joe at our wedding. And I have no idea what you are talking about with the German potato. In your defense, I checked the movie listings for you in Time Out London yesterday and there really isn't much to see there right now (since Jenna has already seen Volver).

     
  • At 2:44 PM, September 02, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Shoot!!! By Joe I meant Andy- I guess I had too many soda waters that weekend! Little Miss Sunshine comes out next week - hear that is a must see.

    The German potato was after your time. It was some creepy man's home video that somehow got on the shelves at Blockbuster....I'm sure others remember it...

     
  • At 2:06 PM, September 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am glad to see that National treasure doesn't top your worst films ever list, and that in fact, you seem to be a bad film conoisseur... what is the deal with authors and headshots? are you a star yet or what?

     
  • At 2:52 PM, September 03, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    She BJ - I prefer to think of myself as an open minded movie watcher as opposed to someone with a bad movie taste. And no, I am not a star yet - check back in three weeks....

     
  • At 10:48 PM, September 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey El Oso...You are right, the problem was that there was NOTHING on...thanks for the back up. Also, you definitely missed the german potato movie but I remember it well. It was, well, pretty much impossible to describe. But seriously it did have a note on it from the management saying that most people that rented the movie did not like it..and that doesnt even come close to explaining....

     
  • At 12:52 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Anyone remember what that movie was called??? It's killing me.

    I have the WORST memory.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dudes. I remember the potato movie. I also think we laughed non-stop or maybe with lots of stops, either of which could be a negative against our character. By the way, with alberta bound in ontario, Big Daddy rented four foreign films for us to what on the weekend...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home