The guy we don't mention...
This is the camera man for a sports tv show in Norway. They are in Edmonton following Norway's fourth NHLer ever, Patrick Thoresen (the new Edmonton Oiler!) How crazy is that contraption! He looks like a ghost buster! Gotta love the 'Wegians. [See picture above]
7 Comments:
At 3:35 PM, October 06, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Emm, some of your pics arent showing up :( Including this one and the one of Pappc and Oiler D....
At 4:16 PM, October 06, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
I found that some aren't showing up too. But it also happened with the Van photos and now they are all showing so maybe it just takes some time. And is it only on dial-up computers? Are they showing on fast ones?
At 7:03 PM, October 06, 2006,
Kelly said…
No I can't see a bunch of them either...
Love the Pronger jersey. Thoughts on Tie Domi? Apparently his escapade with Belinda has altered his thinking because in the pre-game on Wednesday he was talking about how much he loved the Sens and Alfie... I was so confused.
At 7:11 PM, October 06, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Sports Sister's Sister had the scoop on Domi and Belinda two days before it hit the news! She has been put on a pedestal and has won the first "Zamboni" or "Boni" for sports reporting on another unmentionable blog.
We think they've both got poor taste. And we're surprised that TSN or whomever kept his job open for him. It is like this huge pink and purple elephant on the set that no one is mentioning. Embarassing!
At 9:32 PM, October 06, 2006,
Kelly said…
I agree AB Bound. Especially after all that press he got about being such a 'great husband' for the Pink Ribbon campaign that he did... That was him right?
Did anyone catch good ol Ron reffing during the second period of the Ottawa game yesterday? It was hilarious!
At 9:36 PM, October 06, 2006,
Emm said…
No but I heard it was gonna be on CBC! That is great! hahaha
Dun dun duh duh da....
At 9:40 PM, October 06, 2006,
Emm said…
This picture thing is annoying me. I'm gonna go home and re-post those pics that got excluded.
When I grow up I wanna have high-speed internet.
Post a Comment
<< Home