EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
posted by Emm @ 9:06 PM
At 11:11 PM, October 05, 2006, Emm said…
Keep in mind I took 84 pictures of the Oilers coming out of the dressing room. I spared you all.I will be posting them on ofoto soon enough though, for the hard core fans!
At 7:00 AM, October 06, 2006, Anonymous said…
haha, i was just gonna ask where the other 99 pics were....i want that one of steve!! talk about dreamy...or maybe steamy....
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 11:11 PM, October 05, 2006,
Emm said…
Keep in mind I took 84 pictures of the Oilers coming out of the dressing room. I spared you all.
I will be posting them on ofoto soon enough though, for the hard core fans!
At 7:00 AM, October 06, 2006,
Anonymous said…
haha, i was just gonna ask where the other 99 pics were....i want that one of steve!! talk about dreamy...or maybe steamy....
Post a Comment
<< Home