Somebody got a new picture...and a tan!
Jan and I are off to the game tonight. So excited!And you must check out the 2006-2007 picture of my main man at http://www.edmontonoilers.com/roster/smyth_ryan/
It is much cuter than last years!
So my big stress for the day today is... Great White North pizza, or buffet at the game??? THE DECISIONS! Maybe I'll save the GWN for the home opener to make it even more special! Yikes, its too much to handle. I don't know.

8 Comments:
At 8:36 PM, September 27, 2006,
El Oso said…
This is a no-brainer: GWN.
At 8:47 PM, September 27, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
What would Vicky say?
At 10:32 PM, September 27, 2006,
Anonymous said…
No recommendations from me Emm. You never use them anyway. Pout Pout.
At 3:10 AM, September 28, 2006,
Kelly said…
Not to be ignant - but what changed with Smytty? Am I missing something? It must be true love...
At 12:22 PM, September 28, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Seriously..i agree with El Oso..You better have gotten GWN. Some of us dont have that luxury.
At 12:28 PM, September 28, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Just found out from other source (SS!) that you went with the BUFFET. Big Gunner, El Oso and I (i will speak on behalf of them...) are NOT impressed. You're dead to me. (Unless it has to do with our mutual "keep fit" pact...and then GREAT JOB!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! I had scampi and chips for dinner last night....OOPS!)
At 2:24 PM, September 28, 2006,
Emm said…
I went for the popular vote last night and had the buffet. WHAT WAS I THINKING???
It was carb free and salad full. I felt so bad about myself I had to get some popcorn.
AND I CALL MYSELF A FAN??? There are no excuses!!!!
At least this way the Home Opener will be amazing. GWN FOREVER!!!!
At 3:41 AM, September 29, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Testing Testing.
Post a Comment
<< Home