The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, September 22, 2006

A day at the movies...

So now here is a little bit of blog catch up. This week J-books came up for a visit and we got to check a lot of things off of our to-do list! We started the evening at our favorite London hot spot...Pizza Hut! You can't beat cheap pizza and non-stop pop.


From there we headed to the cinema! Our first stop was "Little Miss Sunshine". It was such a great movie! You have to see it.

As we were leaving that movie, Jbooks noticed the display at the little craft store outside the theatre. Notice anything cool about the three names all in a row?? Look closely! Jbooks had to distract the employee at the other side of the table as I snapped a shot. We felt like we were shoplifting. But at least we got the pic!

Then we went and saw Talladega Nights. Loved that one too! I need to see it again becasue there were so many scenes that I was laughing so hard at that I couldn't hear what they were saying. So, if anyone wants to come see it again with me, just let me know.

One more thing...I wanna thank little baby Jesus, who's sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emma, Kelly, Jenna! Which one of you set that one up?

     
  • At 3:49 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    I swear that is how it was set up! That's why we had to get the picture! How funny!?!?

     
  • At 4:23 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like to think of Jesus as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!

     
  • At 4:42 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Once it hits your lips, it's so good.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those frames were actually sitting like that at the store. We did not set that up! EVERYONE should see LIttle Miss SUnshine...it was wonderful!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, September 23, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    You are right jbooks. I haven't put enough weight on the fact that LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE was so good!!!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Darb said…

    Little Miss Sunshine was the best!! Who did not love the silent boy. Emm maybe you could try the non talking thing at Christmas. As for me I thand Jesus almost every day. This weekend I thanked him for flat screen TV's and high definition. I did not thank him for Rogers cable who seem to hire idiots for answering the phone..or maybe it was a computer...

     
  • At 8:43 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    Little late on the uptake: but what are the odds on the metal name art????? It is a sign ladies. The only thing that could possibly be more impressive is if it listed: e-bizz, j-books and k-steele. BUt let's not get carried away....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home