EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
posted by Emm @ 1:43 PM
At 3:33 PM, September 21, 2006, Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Very, very proud. Congratulations!(And I got the juxtaposition!)
At 3:39 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous said…
Another proud auntie moment! Bart is thrilled also.
At 4:02 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous said…
Congrats Em! Can't wait till you're in V-I-C and we can celebrate!
At 4:15 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous said…
Congrats.I did not get the juxtaposition.
At 4:39 PM, September 21, 2006, El Oso said…
Testing . . .
At 4:57 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous said…
I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET AROUND YOUR BLOG HATING MY GUTS.Point = BevanCONGRATS EM!way to spell britain. is that the juxtaposition?
At 5:17 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous said…
Now is that baby lawyer figuring it out before big time NY lawyer?
At 5:24 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous said…
Actually, when you see the photo, it kind of explains it all.
At 7:00 PM, September 21, 2006, Kelly said…
Britain has NO idea what they have unleashed into the world.Congrats Emm!!! YOU ARE DONE!!! Doesn't it feel great???? Remember that time that my best friend finished her degree and now was actually a real life actress? That one will never get old!Proud of you! Wish I was there to celebrate!!PS: Thanks for the oh-so-glam pic choice there champ.
At 3:54 AM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous said…
WHOO-HOO!!!!!!! Congrats Emm!!Time to celebrate! Good thing your coming home in.... 3 days???Good lord! I better start preparing...-Juju
At 3:44 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous said…
Congrat's Em! You're AWESOME!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
At 3:33 PM, September 21, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Very, very proud. Congratulations!
(And I got the juxtaposition!)
At 3:39 PM, September 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Another proud auntie moment! Bart is thrilled also.
At 4:02 PM, September 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Congrats Em! Can't wait till you're in V-I-C and we can celebrate!
At 4:15 PM, September 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Congrats.
I did not get the juxtaposition.
At 4:39 PM, September 21, 2006,
El Oso said…
Testing . . .
At 4:57 PM, September 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET AROUND YOUR BLOG HATING MY GUTS.
Point = Bevan
CONGRATS EM!
way to spell britain. is that the juxtaposition?
At 5:17 PM, September 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Now is that baby lawyer figuring it out before big time NY lawyer?
At 5:24 PM, September 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Actually, when you see the photo, it kind of explains it all.
At 7:00 PM, September 21, 2006,
Kelly said…
Britain has NO idea what they have unleashed into the world.
Congrats Emm!!! YOU ARE DONE!!! Doesn't it feel great????
Remember that time that my best friend finished her degree and now was actually a real life actress? That one will never get old!
Proud of you! Wish I was there to celebrate!!
PS: Thanks for the oh-so-glam pic choice there champ.
At 3:54 AM, September 22, 2006,
Anonymous said…
WHOO-HOO!!!!!!! Congrats Emm!!
Time to celebrate! Good thing your coming home in.... 3 days???
Good lord! I better start preparing...
-Juju
At 3:44 PM, September 22, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Congrat's Em! You're AWESOME!
Post a Comment
<< Home