I'm bringin Sexy back.

So I've got less than a week until I am back in my pimpin' ride (see above), rollin with my homies, sippin on gin and juice, with my mind on my money and my money...well..I'm workin on that part. But I am currently making a new driving CD for when I am back in 'Berta like it's going out-of-sytle. I'm looking for some good new driving songs to get me going. And I don't mean the kind of driving songs that will entertain you on your 10 hour drive to Saskatchewan. I'm looking for something that will have the junk in my trunk (or should I say boot) shakin from 7-Eleven to Blockbuster to Rexall Place and back!
So bloggers, you have a week to email or comment on the blog with your best suggestions, or else my London, London bridge is going down...
Now do your best.

14 Comments:
At 4:10 AM, September 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Here's a few suggestions: Love Will Tear Us Apart by Fall Out Boy; Move Along by The All-American Rejects; The Taste of Ink by The Used; Miss Murder by AFI; Every You Every Me by Placebo; On My Own by Hedley; For the Moment by Gob....and of course, for a really good beat, there is always Touch It by Monifah and Make It Hot by Nicole (Pure Dance 4 CD); and for the songs that are just really fun to sing to (once you figure out the words), I'd go with Ain't Goin Down by Garth Brooks and What's the Frequency Kenneth by REM. Hope this helps!
At 4:12 AM, September 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Oh, and remember Semi-Charmed Life by Third-Eye Blind? For some reason I have rekindled my love affair with that song...listen to it again, you'll love it.
At 2:04 PM, September 18, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
I just had the feeling that I have been reading a foreign language.
It has passed.
At 6:13 PM, September 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I agree with Farris that Ridin Dirty by Chamillionaire should be on there. Especially if you're in a truck.
My suggestions are more obvious hits that are good to dance and drive to like Sexyback, London Bridge, and although it's a little older, maybe a certain song by Shakira that's been keeping hips honest since 2006.
At 6:38 PM, September 18, 2006,
Emm said…
Ok, so far Farris and Kally are winning. Remember people: Picture me, in a truck, with my sunglasses on, slurpee in hand. If you can't find me in the club, bottle full of bub (Go Charlotte..), then you should at least be able to find me in a truck, hand full of slurpee, pumpin such HAWT tunes as.....
I just had a tea. I think the caffeiene is going to my head...
At 7:43 PM, September 18, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
So, I was totally fooled. London Bridge is a "pimpin" song not a children's rhyme or a thing in London?
As I said, foreign language. Emma, you need to get home....I am out of touch...It is getting to a dangerous level I fear...Come home...help me!! Help.....
At 7:47 PM, September 18, 2006,
Emm said…
Never fear Alberta Bound. Clear your schedule (cough) and we will have some major tutorials! Cool is on its way.
At 12:49 AM, September 19, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Crazy B!tch- Buck Cherry
Bossy-Kelis
Get Stoned-Hinder
-Juju
At 5:06 PM, September 19, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I was just listening to my own mixed CD and I thought that I would share some of my favourite tunes with you:
1. Big Pimpin' - Jay-Z
2. Poison - Bel Biv Devo
3. When You Were Young- The Killers
4. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
5. Spiderwebs - No Doubt
6. California Love - The late great 2pac
7. That Thing - Lauryn Hill
8. Mo Money Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G
9. Give It Up To Me - Sean Paul ft. Keisha Cole
10. My Love - Justin Timberlake
I hope that this helps!
At 12:54 AM, September 20, 2006,
Kelly said…
Love Generation - Bob Sinclair (World Cup theme)
No Hay Igual - Nelly Furtado
Welcome to ATL THE REMIX!!!
Crazy - Narles Barkley (good to slow things down a little)
At 12:59 AM, September 20, 2006,
Kelly said…
I almost forgot....
Satisfaction/In da Club remix - Benny Benassi and 50 (prounced Fifty) Cent.
Remember the time we were blasting that song in the Lake District and that family had a little dance party going to the beat. A-mazing.
At 4:43 AM, September 20, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Gotta say I love that Love Generation song Kelly. I'm a fool for it.
How about my moppy song du jour, Em, by Canadian band the Organ, "Let the Bell's Ring":
that's the way that it is
i live under a bell-shaped curve for being average"
or maybe you can listen to some new Dylan:
"I was thinking about Alicia Keys,
couldn't keep from cryin',
when she was born in Hell's Kitchen,
I was living down the line,
I'm wondering where in the world Alicia Keys could be."
Okay, okay, here are some real choices:
Truckstop GIrls, The Kropotkins
Apologies to Insect Life, by British Sea Power
Hey Scenesters! by The Cribs
Finding OUt True Love is Blind, by Louis XIV.
Not hip hop, but fun.
At 5:31 AM, September 20, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Bladiddyblah chuka spuspot justintime bada boom bada bing.
Heysykora ilioso furtadaliende, emmarone.
I can play too!
At 12:41 PM, September 20, 2006,
Anonymous said…
hahahah nice one alberta bound! I LOVE that song!
Post a Comment
<< Home