EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Do you live here?
Hey y'all. If this looks familiar to you...then MARK YOUR CALENDARS! I am coming home SEPTEMBER 24TH for a week or two and I know that Boston Pizza is waiting for me. As are the Oilers. I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 Comments:
At 1:22 AM, September 05, 2006,
Emm said…
Is it bad that I miss Tropical Chicken Pizza more than my bed?
At 5:02 AM, September 05, 2006,
Anonymous said…
No.
At 2:30 PM, September 05, 2006,
Anonymous said…
We'll be waiting with bells on. And Oiler's jerseys. And flowers from the garden in your room. And ketchup chips. Can't wait.
At 3:34 PM, September 05, 2006,
Anonymous said…
SLEEEEEEEEEPOOOVVEERR!!!!
-Juju
At 11:54 PM, September 05, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Do you have to go back???
At 4:16 AM, September 06, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Can you come back on Nov. 2nd as well for The OC season premeire?? I may need you if Marissa is actually really dead.
-Juju
Post a Comment
<< Home