l.bevs - my biological clock is WAY off this year. Usually we are golfing in April - not staying up til 6am watching hockey until JUNE! BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING! Sigh. I miss those days...
A.Bound - Great picture! Will it change when hockey starts? You with a tea and your radio at the game at 4pm, three hours before it is about to start?
Pearce - Of course you don't forget those small little details - Raffi drinks anything from a flask that he can tape under his shinpads...SILLY!
And JUJU - SLLEEEEEEEEEEPOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRR is RIGHT!!!!
7 Comments:
At 11:04 PM, September 06, 2006,
Anonymous said…
My favourite is how they JUST stopped playing like 2 months ago.
At 11:04 PM, September 06, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I LOST MY FREE CABLE TODAY
At 1:13 AM, September 07, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Testing new photo.
At 1:14 AM, September 07, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Wow, I think it worked. That is me doing crosswords to pass the time until the first pre-season game and until Emma gets home.
At 1:56 AM, September 07, 2006,
Anonymous said…
WHAT!?! Still 11 more sleeps?? This is TORTURE! I forget what kevin lowe looks like, what colours horc's eyes are, and what raffi likes to drink....
At 2:23 AM, September 07, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Emma.... I think we have an "IN".. okay, I know we have one. Guess who's coming over tonight to visit my roomie?
It's gonna be a long winter....
-Juju
At 12:04 PM, September 07, 2006,
Emm said…
l.bevs - my biological clock is WAY off this year. Usually we are golfing in April - not staying up til 6am watching hockey until JUNE! BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING! Sigh. I miss those days...
A.Bound - Great picture! Will it change when hockey starts? You with a tea and your radio at the game at 4pm, three hours before it is about to start?
Pearce - Of course you don't forget those small little details - Raffi drinks anything from a flask that he can tape under his shinpads...SILLY!
And JUJU - SLLEEEEEEEEEEPOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRR is RIGHT!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home