The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Monday, September 11, 2006

El Numero...Seven

Observation Number One:
1. Hello
2. Hello
3. Hello
4. Hello
5. Hello
6. Hello
7. Hello

Twenty minutes of my voice saying "Hello". Twenty pounds in my pocket. Ergo, the start of my professional acting career!! HELL-OH!

Observation Number Two:

Seven More Sleeps until Pre-Season!!! EEEE!!!!!

Observation Number Three:

Taking naps at 6pm and waking up the next day, 14 hours later is not normal. Oh, and 14 is a multiple of 7.

Observation Number Four:
Prince What-a-mess and Mr. Smytty. Separated at birth????

Having trouble not finding Prince What-a-mess attractive right now. Fact.



Observation Number Five:

Home Improvement is still a relevant and funny show. Today I even caught myself blushing at something JTT said. It was the episode where he was TWELVE! I guess old habits die hard.

Observation Number Six:

Coming up with SEVEN observations is difficult. Next time I plan to do a number scheme I should make sure I have an adequate amount of observations to fill the list.

Observation Number Seven:

If you want to spend a day at Starbucks, order a small hot chocolate and only ask them to fill it up half way. Make them fill the other half of the cup with whipped cream. Eat all of the whipped cream. With a wooden stick-straw. Go back to the side counter and ask a different barista artist...server..person for some more whipped cream. Make sure it's a DIFFERENT server. That is vital to the mission. They will usually only give you a little bit of whipped cream because they will think that you have already drank half of your hot chocolate and are only now getting more topping. Ask them to fill it to the top. This will confuse them. "How much whipped cream does this girl need? From the looks of her, she's already had enough. Isn't there a fee for extra whipped cream? Oh well, I have already filled her cup, I might as well give it to her." Take your whipped cream filled cup back to your laptop and continue to eat the whipped cream with your wooden stick-straw. If you are feelin really lucky, try for a hat trick! If all goes well, you shouldn't have to drink a drop of the disgusting Starbucks hot chocolate.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend, just like me!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, September 11, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Funny you should pick seven. Big Daddy and I were driving home from Kananskis yesterday and his favourite CBC radio show was on - something about music with Robert Harris as host I think. Anyway - it was the seventh season of the show and he was playing songs that had to do with seven.

    The first one we heard, as we were late joining the show, was "Sitting in the Back Seat With Fred". The chorus goes "Seven little girls, sittin in the back seat, huggin and a-kissin with Fred". Can't imagine that one getting past the censors today! It was very popular in 1959 and Alberta Bound and Big Daddy of course knew all the words. I was a bit disconcerted however when Big Daddy added that he was in grade 13 and first year university that year. Not a really cool song to know at that point in your life.

    I was looking for "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" and the theme from the Magnificent Seven but either missed them or he didn't play them. He did play a piece from La Boheme that features seven of the characters singing in it.

    So, it has been a weekend for sevens. Any other songs or sevens to add to the list?

     
  • At 3:07 AM, September 11, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Oh, and there are seven comments on each of your two previous posts!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good observations.

    But you should have got more than £20.

    Sue them.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you want to have a contest to see who can eat the most petroleum products during the course of one week?

     
  • At 6:03 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    What a coincidence again. I saw Lucky Number Sleven on the plane coming home from Ottawa. Very, very good movie.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    re: #4 - the resemblance is uncanny.

    re: #5 - what ever happened to JTT? This may be controversial, but I was never a fan. It still makes me wonder, how did he stunt his career as much as his growth?

    This blog is better than employment law. Fact.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home