It must be a Thursday...
Today in my adventures with a soon-to-be-famous author, I had hoped to have a life altering observation in regards to the formation of a globalized anti-nation under the suppression of the McCorporation. My mission: Impossible. (Speaking of which, how cute is Suri Cruise?) Needless to say, nothing came up. We did go see The Break-Up though (2nd time for me). What a funny movie! "Band of Brothers...you should rent it sometime."
Instead I will post a picture of the Clan flinging at the Royal Wedding. How awesome is the bride?
Instead I will post a picture of the Clan flinging at the Royal Wedding. How awesome is the bride?

5 Comments:
At 9:42 PM, September 07, 2006,
Anonymous said…
One can only wonder what Friday will bring!
At 10:09 PM, September 08, 2006,
Darb said…
How awesome is the mother in law of the bride!!!
At 10:10 PM, September 08, 2006,
Anonymous said…
D and B need you to link with the SS blog Emm. Please!!!!!
At 6:45 PM, September 09, 2006,
Kelly said…
That is a great pic!! Truly indicative of how I picture the wedding!
10 more sleeps until we are off to Boston for game 1. I can't stand the anticipation.
At 4:59 AM, September 10, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Thank heavens D & B have figured out the picture posting. Great job!
Post a Comment
<< Home