Ok, don't make fun...
I have been locking myself up in the library of an unnamed drama school these days. Feeling sorry for my lovely bloggers who require me to entertain them daily. That is the point of this blog, isn't it? Anyways, I digress....
Not much time to spill more observations but I will leave you with this.
WHO ELSE IS SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT????

The Queen. Starring Dame Helen Mirren. Starts Friday!
Fun Fact: Helen is the only actress to play both Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Elizabeth II.
I'm seriously not joking. I have this sick obsession with royalty. Love Vic. Love Lizzie One. And perhaps Lizzie Two will get my vote after the Bee--rod from such classics as "Teaching Mrs.Tingle" and "Calendar Girls" steals the show.
Not much time to spill more observations but I will leave you with this.
WHO ELSE IS SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT????

The Queen. Starring Dame Helen Mirren. Starts Friday!
Fun Fact: Helen is the only actress to play both Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Elizabeth II.
I'm seriously not joking. I have this sick obsession with royalty. Love Vic. Love Lizzie One. And perhaps Lizzie Two will get my vote after the Bee--rod from such classics as "Teaching Mrs.Tingle" and "Calendar Girls" steals the show.

10 Comments:
At 5:38 PM, September 13, 2006,
Emm said…
Has anyone else not from the UK heard about this movie?
At 5:43 PM, September 13, 2006,
Emm said…
http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/thequeen/
Go to this link and watch the UK Trailer version. That's important. The UK one is the best!
At 6:43 PM, September 13, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
She looks absolutely perfect in that photo. And she is such a great actress.
However, I am more excited about the movie version of "Can Any Mother Help Me?" starring Emma Bailey as the young Yonire!
At 6:44 PM, September 13, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
And, no, I had not heard of the movie at all and can't watch the trailer on "Running in Mud Computer".
At 6:46 PM, September 13, 2006,
Emm said…
Looking forward to coming home to farm internet. At least we get BET!
106 and PARKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
At 8:28 PM, September 13, 2006,
Kelly said…
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH LIZZIE!!! Y'all know she is my favourite! This movie has not been released in Canada and I must admit that I am terribly disappointed. I am going to write to the High Commission. Yet judging by how friendly they were when trying to apply for a Visa, I may be out of luck...
At 10:50 PM, September 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Never heard of it Em, but it looks interesting so send a copy over! ;)
At 11:36 PM, September 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Never heard of it either Emm.
But you are right, I do look to you to entertain me on here. I run home everyday and come check THE BLOG. Highlight of my night.
....Hahaha okay, but really I do check it everyday for updates!! I CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOU.
-Juju
At 11:45 PM, September 13, 2006,
Emm said…
Hahahaha... Juju, that's just because you have forgotten how annoying I REALLY am. Don't worry though. I'll remind you in a few weeks!
At 10:32 PM, September 15, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Hi Emma,
I am lovin your blog so far.
Too bad my Mom isn't an actress because when she was in her 20's she looked just like Queen Elizabeth II. Even relatives thought the one picture was of the queen.
If no one wants Price Charles to inherit the crown option B could be that my Mom could dub for her! With the right makeup artist it would be a snap! Yeah right!!
Keep up the good blogging!
Ciao
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home