Deep Fried Schremp, BBQ Schremp, Schremp Salad

Last summer, I held off declaring my love for Schremp-cakes as I thought he would be better suited for my friend Jumbo Jenn. That way when they got married she would be Jumbo Schremp and if they had babies they would be Baby Schremp. This is basic hockey wife etiquette.
However, all of this week I am reading about how WONDERFUL Schremp Stir-fry is and how his skills and fitness levels are WAY up. He even gave up McDonalds. Sigh. What a hero. To top it all off, the following video was then brought to my attention, making it impossible to not mention Schremp flavored Crisps on my blog. Please enjoy the link.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ouJuGtyyddE

16 Comments:
At 7:36 PM, September 14, 2006,
Emm said…
Sorry folks, I tried to post the video but youtube and blogger seem to be fighting. I will figure it out eventually! But do copy and paste the web address to see the amazing video courtesy of TSN!
At 7:48 PM, September 14, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I don't get any credit for sending the link?
At 8:02 PM, September 14, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Very, very funny, Emm. Kate called me about the Schremp stuff and I watched it on TSN this morning. Quite amazing and fun. I hope he makes the team but Dad says Kevin Lowe has said that he is too slow! And Lupul continues to impress with his manner. I'll report on Monday after seeing them for the first time this year.
At 8:47 PM, September 14, 2006,
Emm said…
All apologies El Oso.
Umm...El oso sent me the link. Apparently he got his degree in youtubing. I'm not complaining. He keeps me cool.
At 9:45 PM, September 14, 2006,
Darb said…
If he is really slow and a shrimp we probably should have him on our team. He would fit right in!
At 10:47 PM, September 14, 2006,
Anonymous said…
He couldn't get by me a few years ago. Evidently he has gotten a little better since then. Can't say sitting in a cubicle has helped my game at all...
At 4:04 AM, September 15, 2006,
Anonymous said…
i am drooling
At 6:02 AM, September 15, 2006,
Anonymous said…
That is great hockey wife etiquette Emm. Taking one for the team. Not stepping on any toes.
A+ for effort.
-Juju
At 12:14 PM, September 15, 2006,
Emm said…
Ry and I have an understanding. He can get married and have kids and I can pretend I know hockey players.
At 12:15 PM, September 15, 2006,
Emm said…
MC - I doubt Schremp rolls knows how to handle T4s, so you've one uped him there.
At 3:06 PM, September 16, 2006,
Kelly said…
hahahha - MC you are hilarious. He's still got nothing on you in our hearts right Emm?
Ummmm... that TSN vid is pretty great. I have already watched it twice I am not even sure the sun has risen in this part of the world. Thanks el oso! Leave to Emma to take the credit. It must be youngest child syndrome kicking in again.
Sorry but how did I miss that Joffrey Lupul is beautiful? Must admit the second time I watched it, I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the puck. His name is Joffrey - how great is that?
At 9:45 PM, September 16, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Anyway, like Emma was sayin', Schremp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, Schremp-kabobs, Schremp creole, Schremp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple Schremp, lemon Schremp, coconut Schremp, pepper Schremp, Schremp soup, Schremp stew, Schremp salad, Schremp and potatoes, Schremp burger, Schremp sandwich.......................... That- that's about it.
At 11:20 PM, September 16, 2006,
Emm said…
You forgot ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-SCHREMP.
At 11:37 PM, September 16, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Trying...not...to...say...anything...
Beauty if only skin deep....
-Juju
At 11:43 PM, September 16, 2006,
Emm said…
hahahahaahaa....
Good job on not saying any thing juju!
One more sleep til the puck drops......
At 11:49 PM, September 16, 2006,
Anonymous said…
The sign say ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT, not YOU-EAT-ALL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home