The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's London Fashion Week

Go back for seconds. Cancel your gym memberships. And ignore Jamie Oliver. Fat is in. Well...sort of.


Just in case it hasn't made the front page of all of your papers like it has here, discussions of banning models that are too-thin is in the works. It's London Fashion week (which explains why I have been wearing Kelly's strippy pajama bottoms and a plain zip up hoodie for the past three days - a girl has to look her best!).

So what are you wearing?

See how good I am doing at not mentioning Canadian things like how Ry and Stace dined with Kelly Buchberger together before the game tonight!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:24 AM, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is awesome. I am going to start eating donuts and alfredo sauce tomorrow!!! I knew this world would come around!

    PS. Dear Ms. Kate Moss: Though the new "gain weight" fad is approaching, please be advised that you are completely exempt from this. You are the ultimate waif/fashion/style/icon.

    Emm- Since you asked, right now I am wearing skinny jeans and a Motley Cru tshirt. Rock meets Posh.

    -Juju

     
  • At 3:54 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Darb said…

    Thank God I did not spill on my wedding dress! I am enrolling in the Ford school now ahead of the wave because next they are going to ban models who are too young. Five O and climbing I say!!!!!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    I guess those pyjama pants have been OFFICIALLY THIEVED. That is what I get for leaving stuff behind I guess. What's next? You gonna unpack that box and see what you can find in there?

    Typical.

     
  • At 2:58 AM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Farris, I believe this is a shirts on party blog.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am wearing the same thing as yesterday! Isn't this what "Fashion Week" means? You wear the same thing for a week?

    No?

    Well too bad.

    Kell, just for good measure I put on your G-in-the-D's that you left at my house. And I used your toothbrush.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home