EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
posted by Emm @ 8:42 AM
At 6:18 PM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous said…
I'm waitin' honey, I'm waitin! Pa will be at the 'port to pick you up in the truck. Old Betsy is in the shop and so he got a black loaner from that Weber fella'.The stew is on the burner and the 'taters are in the pot.Got to mow the back forty before sundown.Giddy up, big hoss!
At 10:59 PM, September 24, 2006, Emm said…
YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!
At 2:28 PM, September 25, 2006, Darb said…
Welcome home Emm!!! Be nice to your mother!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 6:18 PM, September 24, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I'm waitin' honey, I'm waitin! Pa will be at the 'port to pick you up in the truck. Old Betsy is in the shop and so he got a black loaner from that Weber fella'.
The stew is on the burner and the 'taters are in the pot.
Got to mow the back forty before sundown.
Giddy up, big hoss!
At 10:59 PM, September 24, 2006,
Emm said…
YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!
At 2:28 PM, September 25, 2006,
Darb said…
Welcome home Emm!!! Be nice to your mother!!
Post a Comment
<< Home