I cried yesterday as well when we lost 6-0 to the Leafs on our opening night! What a disaster. The only good thng about yesterday's game was all of the TV shots of Mike Fisher's face. He's the only reason I watch the game.
I don't know AB Bound, he is pretty hot (and I'm talking more then just being attractive). It is nice to know that people (other then Shelley) are FINALLY talking talking about him. Year after year he flies under the radar.
Emm I am totally with you on the emotional aspect of the video montage. You are freaking western conference champs. That is a BIG deal!!!
Yeah and the Video Montage had some AMAZING shots of Mr. SMytty. SOme I hadn't seen. His face. You could feel how he felt. WOw. It was powerful. Reminded me about how much fun we had during the playoffs. How much sleep we lost. And how much g'd lemonade I drank.
Then the other video montage happened, with delays, vacant holes which were filled by Stadium chants, and bloody U2 songs. I forgive the Oilers though. They only had a small amount of time to organize opening night - what with the extended season and all...
8 Comments:
At 2:33 PM, October 06, 2006,
Darb said…
Never mine Emm you are not alone. We cry alot at the Leaf games too.
At 2:55 PM, October 06, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I cried yesterday as well when we lost 6-0 to the Leafs on our opening night! What a disaster. The only good thng about yesterday's game was all of the TV shots of Mike Fisher's face. He's the only reason I watch the game.
At 3:09 PM, October 06, 2006,
Darb said…
Did somebody say MIKE FISHER!!!!!
At 3:33 PM, October 06, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I love how deep you are Emm.
You can just tell it just hits you..right....here...
-Juju
At 4:10 PM, October 06, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Mike Fisher is being touted as the new points man on the Sens. So we are going to have a fabulous looking guy and a point getter all in one!
At 6:29 PM, October 06, 2006,
Darb said…
Did somebody say Mike Fisher!!!!!!
At 7:08 PM, October 06, 2006,
Kelly said…
I don't know AB Bound, he is pretty hot (and I'm talking more then just being attractive). It is nice to know that people (other then Shelley) are FINALLY talking talking about him. Year after year he flies under the radar.
Emm I am totally with you on the emotional aspect of the video montage. You are freaking western conference champs. That is a BIG deal!!!
At 9:24 PM, October 06, 2006,
Emm said…
Yeah and the Video Montage had some AMAZING shots of Mr. SMytty. SOme I hadn't seen. His face. You could feel how he felt. WOw. It was powerful. Reminded me about how much fun we had during the playoffs. How much sleep we lost. And how much g'd lemonade I drank.
Then the other video montage happened, with delays, vacant holes which were filled by Stadium chants, and bloody U2 songs. I forgive the Oilers though. They only had a small amount of time to organize opening night - what with the extended season and all...
Post a Comment
<< Home