The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

AB Bound blogging

  Posted by Picasa

Once again, we got there REALLY early. We love being the only ones in our seats. This was even AFTER we had eaten! Where is everybody??? Game starts in two hours!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:24 AM, October 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow...Mrs. Coach, you are my idol. That is a fabulous picture....what dedication. When I grow up, I want to be you.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger Darb said…

    THAT'S MY SISTER!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    Pearce you said it all...

     
  • At 3:37 PM, October 09, 2006, Blogger El Oso said…

    Em,

    I tried to log onto your blog this weekend and was really confused about when you learned to speak Norwegian:

    www.themm.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:26 PM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    HAHAHAH - El Oso, that is amazing.

    FYI - I have dabbled in Wegian before. Kelly and I have a friend in London who is from Norway and I picked up a few words from him...

    "Emma y Kelly" is how you say Emma and Kelly.

    "Okay" is how you say O.K.

    Does this make me worldly?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home