The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Brit pulled a Reese


When it happened to Brad and Jen my world shattered, but I thought, ok, maybe I mis-judged them. Maybe they weren't as happy as Jen had told me. But at least there was Nick and Jess...

When it happened to Nick and Jess my world shattered, but I thought, ok, maybe I mis-judged them. Maybe they weren't as happy as Jess had told me. But at least there was Reese and Ryan...

When it happened to Reese and Ryan my world shattered, but I thought, ok, maybe I mis-judged them. Maybe they weren't as happy as Reese had told me. But at least there was Britney and Kevin...

Brit - You are not a girl, not yet a divorc-eh. I'm a slave for you. K.Fed was toxic. Call me. We'll do lunch. Or Taco Bell. Whatever you want baby girl.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:31 AM, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emma, you forgot to mention that "it" happened to Ryan and Marissa also.... anyways....
    Thank the lord that one ended. Too bad for her. But at least she got 2 adorable babies out of the deal. And at least he made a pretty penny out of the deal. Let's face it, we all knew it wouldnt last. Now if only JT would dump C.Diaz and we could have a Justin/Brit reunion!!!

    I am still so bummed out about Reese and Ryan though. In my mind they actually were the "golden couple"

    -Juju

     
  • At 7:34 PM, November 08, 2006, Blogger k.heis said…

    canadian intelligence (aka muchmusic) is saying Brit divorced Kev VIA TEXT. and they have proof!

    http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1555

     
  • At 10:58 PM, November 08, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    So, there's another star in a pink shirt with letters on it!

     
  • At 1:52 AM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    I agree. Brad and Jen was really upsetting but then Reese and Ryan pretty much just killed me. But I must admit that I'm not bothered by Brit and KFed. I mean he made her more WT then she was destin to be. Maybe now she can continue to clean up her act, put out a new album, top the charts, breka up Cam and JT and start a blended family with Justin. Fix things you know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home