Previous Posts
- How I woke up....
- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- Today at work I tried to do the alphabet backwards...
- I'm among friends at Boston Pizza
- One of my fav World Series Commercials on right no...
- Happy Birthday El OsoIn honor of El Oso, Tom Brady...
- No - Sounds like Bats (Rats)- in Alberta
- And the Winner Is...
- I know something you-might-not-know DOO-DAH DOO-DAH
- This post is by no means meant to be funny.



8 Comments:
At 7:17 PM, October 30, 2006,
Emm said…
Cuckaw, Cuckaw...
At 8:08 PM, October 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Woohoo Woohoo!
At 9:33 PM, October 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I see all of the food groups here, what's the problem?
The only thing that is missing from this picture is Coke.
At 11:47 PM, October 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
By Emm, See you soon!
At 12:54 AM, October 31, 2006,
Kelly said…
I agree with Shelley. I mean there is a banana AND Tropicana AND yogurt. AND Laughing cow.
Dairy: check.
Fruit and VEggies: Check
Carbs: Check.
Meat/Protein: Check
What is the problem????
At 6:17 AM, October 31, 2006,
Emm said…
I agree. The Canadian Food guide would be proud.
Did I ever tell you guys that British people are SHOCKED when I tell them that peanut butter is on our food guide. Perhaps they are shocked because we even have a food guide. Who knows. Perhaps they just can't understand my accent.
At 5:23 PM, October 31, 2006,
Kelly said…
As if the British should really be commenting on healthy eating. I recall reading a 'lose weight' type article at the gym once that said:
"We know that chips (french fries) are part of a daily diet, but eliminating them once a week can have a significant impact"
And they wonder why they are dealing with such high rates of obesity. Vicky Pollard is fact not fiction!
At 5:27 PM, October 31, 2006,
Emm said…
Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah
Post a Comment
<< Home