Happy Birthday El Oso
In honor of El Oso, Tom Brady, and all you bloggers hard at work, here is a PSA that will help ya through the day!
In honor of El Oso, Tom Brady, and all you bloggers hard at work, here is a PSA that will help ya through the day!

7 Comments:
At 4:36 PM, October 24, 2006,
Emm said…
Twenty-Eleven?
At 12:18 AM, October 25, 2006,
Emm said…
Slow day on el blog. Will no one keep me company?
Farris - to answer your question:
Yes.
But perhaps that is why I love you.
At 12:27 AM, October 25, 2006,
Anonymous said…
No comment.
At 12:31 AM, October 25, 2006,
Emm said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
At 3:07 AM, October 25, 2006,
k.heis said…
reason #3601 why i love the nfl!
At 4:47 PM, October 25, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I wish I was Amy Poehler!!! I would give anything to be violated by Mr. Brady.
At 5:25 AM, October 26, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Great one. And where did you hear the name Tom Brady first?
Post a Comment
<< Home