EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
Friday, October 20, 2006
I know something you-might-not-know DOO-DAH DOO-DAH
You know, you can always count on The Emm's blog to surprise you. And maybe even teach you something. And hopefully confuse you. Today, all of the above.
So, can anyone guess what it is that The Emm found out?
So my first thought was the we weren't getting the baseball on the radio here. But Emma almost wet her pants when I gave her that answer, so I know I am wrong. Will keep thinking about it.
Darb...I often wake up in the morning and remind myself to Ban lobe bat Alberta. Thank you. But you still haven't got it! Keep on guessin!
Hahaha - you know I have a disease. (This is not related to the clues.) I often make up games that I think are too easy for people, forgetting I have the advantage of knowing the answers. Like the time I almost blinded Jbooks. I tied a pen to a string and was swinging it around and around making her guess what it was. When I caught my reflection in the mirror, and realized she could probably see the pen easily (which she couldn't becasue this happened so fast she had no idea what was going on), I sped up my rotations to mock speed until the pen came loose from the string and went flying - hitting Jbooks square on the forehead. I think I actually peed my pants that day. One of many urine incidents in my life.
I'm not good at games Emm. You know that. This reminds me of that game with played by omitting words. Remember we were the only ones who got it and then even when we tried to explain it to people, we even got confused. Less then water more like fire. Or something like that.
We've got an actress down here. The Emm was struck with a stomach flu late last night and is on the couch with all the necessary equipment. So keep guessing, but you won't get any help from her for a day or two. She promises to have the answer for you on Monday.
Come on Emm! Hope your feeling better today, we missed ya last night. Though I'm pretty sure you coulda came on here and put us all out of our misery when your fever started breaking..... !!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who looked at that and said: No ear bat alberta... ? WTF? We are so much better Guesstures live. Remember that night at your house with the incredible unending game. I'm home in a week and a half after my creepy Masters Performance. Wish you were gonna be at Players. Miss you lots.
No Airdales in Alberta... i even looked up the news because it's shitting me, i wanna know!
Man - a lot of great guesses and a lot of ...guesses! Thanks guys! Well done everyone! I wish I could send you all a prize....but there is only one winner...
Sorry I missed out on the weekend but I will have to make up for it this week.
Oh, and Guesstures may or may not have been the funniest thing ever. Fact. Good times.
27 Comments:
At 9:10 PM, October 20, 2006,
Emm said…
I forgot "Offend". The Emm can also offend.
At 9:39 PM, October 20, 2006,
Emm said…
Come on, guess away! Don't be shy!
At 9:47 PM, October 20, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Is there a prize? Some blogs give out prizes.
At 9:54 PM, October 20, 2006,
Emm said…
A prize??? Well I thought this would be too easy, but sure! A prize indeed.
The first person to correctly guess what my next posting will be about (based on the above photos) will be sent a prize!
Good luck!
Oh, and you can guess as many times as you want!
At 10:06 PM, October 20, 2006,
Anonymous said…
So my first thought was the we weren't getting the baseball on the radio here. But Emma almost wet her pants when I gave her that answer, so I know I am wrong. Will keep thinking about it.
At 10:20 PM, October 20, 2006,
Emm said…
Darb...I often wake up in the morning and remind myself to Ban lobe bat Alberta. Thank you. But you still haven't got it! Keep on guessin!
Hahaha - you know I have a disease. (This is not related to the clues.) I often make up games that I think are too easy for people, forgetting I have the advantage of knowing the answers. Like the time I almost blinded Jbooks. I tied a pen to a string and was swinging it around and around making her guess what it was. When I caught my reflection in the mirror, and realized she could probably see the pen easily (which she couldn't becasue this happened so fast she had no idea what was going on), I sped up my rotations to mock speed until the pen came loose from the string and went flying - hitting Jbooks square on the forehead. I think I actually peed my pants that day. One of many urine incidents in my life.
At 10:52 PM, October 20, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Is the answer that there are: deaf bats in Alberta?
Lisa
At 11:30 PM, October 20, 2006,
El Oso said…
I'm with Lisa J here. Alberta bats can't hear. They just, you know, pick up vibrations or whatever.
At 11:36 PM, October 20, 2006,
Emm said…
Correction El oso, Its the former Lisa V and now the Lisa...uhhh...not V! I can never remember!
But unfort, both of you are wrong. Great guesses though! Keep guessing!!!!
At 11:37 PM, October 20, 2006,
Emm said…
Isn't this fun?
At 12:10 AM, October 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Don't Listen To Alberta Bound
At 12:13 AM, October 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Oops left out a word:
Don't Listen to Batty Alberta Bound
At 12:15 AM, October 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
In the same vein:
Never Listen To Old Bats In Alberta
At 12:16 AM, October 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Or: There are no old bats in Alberta with tiny ears.
At 12:18 AM, October 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Or: It is unlawful to bash anyone upside the head with a baseball bat in Alberta. So there! That one's for real. I live there!
At 12:23 AM, October 21, 2006,
Sports Sisters said…
Well some contests inspire thoughtfulness and knowledge....others just.....
At 1:46 AM, October 21, 2006,
Kelly said…
I'm not good at games Emm. You know that. This reminds me of that game with played by omitting words. Remember we were the only ones who got it and then even when we tried to explain it to people, we even got confused. Less then water more like fire. Or something like that.
At 2:40 AM, October 21, 2006,
Darb said…
Heh anon in alberta there is at least one old bat with tiny ears in Alberta so that cannot be right.Think it through!
At 3:19 PM, October 21, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
We've got an actress down here. The Emm was struck with a stomach flu late last night and is on the couch with all the necessary equipment. So keep guessing, but you won't get any help from her for a day or two. She promises to have the answer for you on Monday.
At 11:23 PM, October 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
no hear bat Alberta
Know what I heard about Alberta???
At 6:00 AM, October 22, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
From her sickbed, the Emm has passed on this clue: THINK CHARADES!
At 2:52 PM, October 22, 2006,
Darb said…
OK: category: fobidden loves
Sounds like: bat
in Alberta
SO Mats or Matt or Bart will be in Alberta at Christmas to visit me and to go to the national parks on the highway.
At 11:37 PM, October 22, 2006,
Anonymous said…
No piercings in Alberta?
Come on Emm!
Hope your feeling better today, we missed ya last night. Though I'm pretty sure you coulda came on here and put us all out of our misery when your fever started breaking..... !!
-Juju
At 10:52 AM, October 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
No rats in ALberta?
But if you JUST discovered that I will be disappointed....
At 1:47 PM, October 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
OK IT IS MONDAY ALREADY!!! Give us the answer!
At 3:17 PM, October 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I'm glad I'm not the only one who looked at that and said: No ear bat alberta...
? WTF?
We are so much better Guesstures live. Remember that night at your house with the incredible unending game. I'm home in a week and a half after my creepy Masters Performance. Wish you were gonna be at Players. Miss you lots.
No Airdales in Alberta...
i even looked up the news because it's shitting me, i wanna know!
At 8:52 PM, October 23, 2006,
Emm said…
Man - a lot of great guesses and a lot of ...guesses! Thanks guys! Well done everyone! I wish I could send you all a prize....but there is only one winner...
Sorry I missed out on the weekend but I will have to make up for it this week.
Oh, and Guesstures may or may not have been the funniest thing ever. Fact. Good times.
Post a Comment
<< Home