It's Snowing!!!!

I'm sitting in my office, staring at the Edmonton skyline, watching white flakes fall from the sky. Translation: I am sitting in the boardroom of my temporary place of employment where I have been designated to work because I don't have a work space and am staring outside the window at the industrial south end of Edmonton that is actually quite low allowing me to see for kilometres watching it rain where one out of every two hundred and sixteen rain drops happen to be more dense and pale than its peers.
To celebrate the non-snow, yesterday KH and I pimped around town in the White Titan. The biggest truck in the world. Fact. I think I pulled a muscle getting in and out of the truck. Waaaay to much exercise for one day.

We went to Starbucks and back and had to fill up for gas three times. Totally worth it.

4 Comments:
At 10:25 PM, October 10, 2006,
El Oso said…
Just put the Starbucks in the gas tank next time.
At 11:46 PM, October 10, 2006,
Emm said…
I'm only allowed one Starbucks a day. If I use my Tea Mizo non-fat sugar free syrup for gas does that count towards my daily tally??
At 12:11 AM, October 12, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ah... Why do you have an OFFICE in Edmonton? Aren't you supposed to be a student in the Isles?
At 5:28 AM, October 12, 2006,
Emm said…
All done Roddy. Making some dough in E_town before I head back to L-diggity. (Please see newest posting. Gulp.)
Post a Comment
<< Home