The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HAPPY THANKS GIVING(sic)!!!

  Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, October 10, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Who made the carrots????

     
  • At 2:18 AM, October 10, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Oh, and its "Thanks giving" because that is what my British friends say. They don't celebrate this holiday. I like to make fun of other people's cultures therefore this is funny to me.

    "There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." - Michael Caine in Austin Powers

     
  • At 2:25 AM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Em!!! Hope you had a wonderful day... I spent Thanksgiving Sunday diving down the Niagara River, yes... above the Falls, not once but twice. Then I decided to go to an Indian (India) wedding. Different, but spicy! Thanksgiving Monday, I was left to suffer with Turkey, Mushroom Hashbrowns, Turnip, Squash, Dressing and Cranberry Relish. I'm still suffering as I can't get off the couch now! LOL

     
  • At 2:53 AM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is there leftovers? Pearce is feeling left out....

     
  • At 2:58 AM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's 'are there leftovers', right? Not 'is there leftovers'...good thing I can fall back on my Norwegian...

     
  • At 6:06 AM, October 10, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Pearcey - you must know that we talked of you fondly.

    Well...we talked of you.

    Well...we talked ABOUT you.

    Ok...so we talked.

    Jokes aside you were missed. Hope you had some tofurkey or whatever people out West eat. Happy Thanksgiving and go Oilers!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emma,lady: INTERVENTION... The Dutch quote... Really? Necessary?
    Personally I do distance myself from my fellow country men especially when abroad ( they are harder to avoid in the Netherlands itself) but yeah but no but....
    ;-)

    Enjoy your family time
    x
    Clarissa

     
  • At 1:11 AM, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, so this "blogging" is new to me... but seriously Emm, who made the carrots! Bailey Thanksgiving Dinner= 11/10! ~Kyla~

     
  • At 1:31 AM, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On another note... who made the cake!?!?! That was fantastic!

    I heard later rumours of the turkey deep fryer machines exploding, so make sure Coach is careful!

    JP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home