The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

No recourse to public funds. Damn.


Well folks, I got my passport back in the mail, along with my UK ancestry Visa, allowing me to work in the UK for the next four years. Thanks Grandpa. Well done ol' chap! The only set back?


"No recourse to public funds."


ARE YOU JOKING ME??????

How can an actress survive if there is "no recourse to public funds"?????? Is said actress going to have to get a job??? Or perhaps just meet a strappin young lad who CAN get recourse to public funds.

FRICK!

There go all of the dole jokes at Christmas.


Anyways, I am heading back to London on October 31st, arriving on November 1st, to begin my recourseless public fundalage free life. Double FRICK!

Wish me luck.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    "Four more years!"
    - some guy on SNL


    "Darfur? No idea. Everything thing I learned about American politics is from SNL. I love my name."
    - E.Bizz

     
  • At 8:21 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    WOW. I forgot about that Darfur quote... remember how I totally called you on it???

    I thought that the whole "no recourse to public funds" was just for students. You know, we'll entice you to come here but give you nothing... Man you are really gonna have to step it up Bailster. Well, I guess not all hope is lost. If acting doesn't work I hear that McDonalds is always hiring. But just because you may be an employee, it does NOT mean that you can get the two cheeseburger combo afterhours. Late night menu ONLY.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    Did someone say New Years 2k6? Oh no? Just wondering...

     
  • At 1:49 AM, October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emma, I am sorry to hear about your luck. I am sorry to hear you are leaving us so soon already.

    If you need to talk, I am here. I can give you great tips on how to get a job, cope with having to get a job, and having to start paying for things your self all of a sudden. Its a rough go but it makes us stronger people!! Haha.

    I better get to see you 2.5 more times before you leave. Deal?

    -Juju

     
  • At 8:00 AM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    D and B - need to work on your pic thing. Ill have my people contact you.

    Farris - don't worry. I'll never sell out. But I do hate mustard. What about BBQ sandwiches?

    Kel, speaking of McDonalds, see above!

    JuJu - Step one: Sell excess handbags?
    ;)

    Oh, and deal.

     
  • At 2:05 AM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ridiculous!
    i'll be in canada on the 4th of Nov

     

Post a Comment

<< Home