The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Monday, October 23, 2006

And the Winner Is...

Ok folks, before I announce the winner, and yes, there is a winner, I would first like to hand out a different trophy. This trophy goes out for Mother Of the Ye...uhh..Weekend. You read in the tabloids that The Emm suffered from the stomach flu this weekend and threw up her body weight on Friday. Well, Mrs. The Emm deserves a trophy for her noble efforts this weekend in looking after me.

Now, did she give me Frozen corn as an ice substitute to bring down my fever even though I had thrown up corn? Yes. Did she make popcorn on Saturday night even though the last thing I had eaten before I threw up was popcorn? Yes. Did she wake up instinctually to my moans throughout the night due to fever? No. BUT. Did she skip the Saturday night Oilers game in which we both had tickets to to stay with me? YES. And that is why she is Mother of the Ye...uhh..Weekend. Now, did she threaten my life if I made her miss tonight's hockey game? Well...you get the idea.

Long story short - big ups to Mrs. The Emm for the love and attention this weekend. All part of my little plan....

5 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Thank god the Oilers were on HNIC. And we got to watch the baseball too, both games. And all weekend I watched like 4 different NFL games, several NHL games, and listened to sports radio when I was lying in bed.

    Ok, now hold your horses...blogging the answer as we speak...

     
  • At 8:18 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Thank god the Oilers were on HNIC. And we got to watch the baseball too, both games. And all weekend I watched like 4 different NFL games, several NHL games, and listened to sports radio when I was lying in bed.

    Ok, now hold your horses...blogging the answer as we speak...

     
  • At 8:27 PM, October 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of my finest hours.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    The suspense is suspenseful!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    You just wanted to make your mom suffer right along with you hey Emm?

    Remind me to give you a call Alberta Bound next time I get sick!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home