One of my fav World Series Commercials on right now...
Previous Posts
- Happy Birthday El OsoIn honor of El Oso, Tom Brady...
- No - Sounds like Bats (Rats)- in Alberta
- And the Winner Is...
- I know something you-might-not-know DOO-DAH DOO-DAH
- This post is by no means meant to be funny.
- The Emm on Eminem and M and Ms
- My friends are cooler than me.
- Cirque du So-lame?
- Bringin in the New Year
- Boom Goes the DynamiteThanks to El Oso for the lin...

4 Comments:
At 9:04 PM, October 25, 2006,
Emm said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
At 9:05 PM, October 25, 2006,
Emm said…
I swear, the more I watch this the more I like it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Could be the sugar....
At 5:23 AM, October 26, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Good one Emm. Able to watch it at James and Jill's.
At 3:14 PM, October 26, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I had to watch it with the sound off because I was in class and I still thought that it was hilarious! That man's facial expressions just got me. I can't wait to watch this with the sound on.
Post a Comment
<< Home