How I woke up....
Yesterday I woke up to a winter wonderland! How excited was I?????
Ok, so I leave on Tuesday to go back to England and I needed to get Red Leader's SlingBox hooked up before I go so I can watch my hockey and So You Think You Can Dance re-runs. So I dialed a Geek (literally) and the Geek Squad came to the apartment to help me out. Because the SlingBox is such a tricky device (it hooks up to Red Leader's tv and computer so I can then watch her tv on my computer)they had to get the top Geek in the city. He had never installed a Slingbox though, nor had any one else in the province. In fact, he told me that only one other person in the country had done it and that dude was from Onterrible - so I was stressed that my Geek wouldn't get the job done. An hour later of him asking me computer questions to which I responded, "Uhhhh....I don't know", "Uhh......I'm not sure", and "Uhhhh....", he got my Slingbox working! When I congratulated him he said, "Thanks! It wasn't so hard just really intimidating." I told him he would be the talk of the town as "The Guy Who Installed a Slingbox" and he agreed.
Then I was off to the Oilers game with KH - my last Oilers home game before I go back to L-diggity. The Oil won 4-0 and we got to see Ovechkin play which was very cool. Such a great way to celebrate an entire month of Home Games!!! KH took some pics and will be sending them my way shortly! When we left Rex (after #94 was the second star!!!!) there was a major snow storm!! It took me almost an hour to get home - I drove 20km/hr in my big truck and ended up crashing (as in sleeping over) in S-T-A so I didn't have to drive to the farm at night on the slick roads.
I am currently watching a replay of the 2006 Teen Choice awards on Much Music all by myself screaming at the television. When I first started watching the show I was totally judging the crowd for all the screaming but I am now out-screaming the entire crowd. Jessica Simpson is hosting the show and when Nick Lachey won the award for best love song he came up to the podium and said, "Uhh....awkward?" That got a lot of screams. (From me.) Waiting to see K.Fed's performance. The anticipation is killing me! How much longer until I win my surf board????

6 Comments:
At 9:49 PM, October 29, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
At 10:07 PM, October 29, 2006,
Emm said…
K. Fed =
"Uhhh....awkward?"
At 1:40 AM, October 30, 2006,
Darb said…
Oh God! Who is Nick Latchy?????
At 5:31 PM, October 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Brooke Hogan, Choice Grill? - Uhhh, her speech made me feel really awkward. Just thinking about it gives me the chills.
At 6:15 PM, October 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
K-Fed's album, "Playing with Fire" drops (yes, drops) tomorrow, I am assuming that you will not be rushing out to the store to buy it?!?
At 12:52 AM, October 31, 2006,
Kelly said…
Teen Choice Awards have become a little trashy hey? What was with the hot tub and the chicks in bikinis... PLEASE PEOPLE!
Kudos also go to Jessica Alba who won hottie of the year and reminded everyone that it was all just an image and what is inside is what really matters. Too bad Orlando Bloom didn't think of it first because she sure made him look like a dork...
Post a Comment
<< Home