HAPPY HALLOWEEN
After the scary picture of Bale-ster below, I thought I should change up the photo cause my own blog was making me vomit on my face. Ahem. We had a pumpkin carving competition at work before I left and these were the results. We were split into three teams and joined by the office next door. Without cheating, Red Leader and I got onto the same team and luckily for me she had a three-years-in-a-row Championship title.
So Pumpkin #1 was Home Alone Pumpkin, Pumpkin #2 was a Desperate Housewife from Hell, and Pumpkin #3 was Oil fan.
So bloggers, which pumpkin would you give your prize to, and why? Which one do you think won? Which one was mine and Red Leader's? Take your guess and I will reveal the answer tomorrow. (Don't forget to say which one you like the best!!!)
Red Leader is on her way to take me to the airport, so I must get going. I've been watching BET all day to soak up my culture, and remind myself that thug life is hard but pimpin is easy.
I'm gonna miss all the time spent with the fam, the friends, the Oil, the job, the truck, and the snow but I must be off to shake my money maker. I'll see you all on the other side...

12 Comments:
At 6:34 AM, November 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I think the Home Alone pumpkin won, and think that one was done by you two (you've gotta switch things up every once in a while)
At 7:48 AM, November 01, 2006,
k.heis said…
i'm confused... where's the chad johnson pumpkin? oh excuse me, i mean OCHO CINCO??? cuz i pick that one to win.
or home alone. sorry dude i'm a sucker for that film!
At 12:30 PM, November 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I agree with Big Gunner. I choose Home Alone and i guess that it is yours....
Scene:
Everyone at the breakfast table in the whole family except the Emm.
The Emm (aka Kevin) arrives.
Alberta Bound: "OH! I thought you were already here!"
At 6:31 PM, November 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
It's tomorrow already!
At 7:40 PM, November 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Well, I think it's clear that the home alone pumpkin SHOULD have won Emm ... Don't you think? Clearly the team members of that of that particular pumpkin were very talented and probably quite pretty....
JP
At 12:11 AM, November 02, 2006,
Anonymous said…
OK it's already past tomorrow!!! NO FAIR!!!!!!
At 4:35 AM, November 02, 2006,
Kelly said…
Hahaha - J-Books that story was exactly what I thought of when I saw the Home Alone pumpkin but adding Emm's flair for the dramatic and the famous "I was raised by my dog comment" at then end.
Hope you arrived safely Emm. Texted you this afternoon but after all the fighting I did with Orange re my deposit and cutting me a cheque, I think that they have banned me permanently. That or you were just really tired! Hope its good to be back!
At 4:16 PM, November 02, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ahem....I believe it is the day AFTER tomorrow now. We are not amused.
At 8:16 PM, November 02, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
ATTENTION BLOGGERS!
I received a telephone call from the Emm. I was actually quite shocked because I thought she was here. But, I looked around and she wasn't and she sounded far away so I guess she is in London as she said she was.
So, she is alive and she is now well. Apparently, the food on the plane was horrible (they didn't have the pizza she was counting on) and she felt quite unwell when she arrived.
So, she slept for 24 hours, did not watch the Oiler game on Sling Box and now thinks it's yesterday which is why she has not told us who won the contest.
She was going to have lunch with Jbooks, her minder, and I am sure Jbooks will inform her of the actual day that it is and remind her that her public is waiting (dare I say it?), with bated breath, for the answer.
Blame it on jet lag, blame it on the artistic temperment, blame it on Air Canada just don't blame it on the Emm. She does care and hopes to be with you all soon.
So keep that breath bated...all will be revealed anon.
At 9:20 PM, November 02, 2006,
Emm said…
Hahah - I'm here!
So...Red Leader and I made the Desperate Housewife pumpkin. Fact.
The Oil fan was my favorite. I thought the bubble gum was very cool.
But we won! The Desperate Housewife pumpkin won! Can you belive it!!!
At 10:12 PM, November 02, 2006,
Emm said…
Mayyyyyyyyyyyybe.....
At 2:26 AM, November 03, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Well done Emm. We did not know that you were also an artist. We hope that red leader can run like a desperate housewife this weekend. We are rooting for her all the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home