I did some research on the web and I found the following for etc.: - Erosion, Technology and Corosion - have you quit acting and joined the ETC action group? - ETC News - are you a writer for the East Toronto Communities Newspaper? - Et cetera - is Latin for "and the others". Do you have a Lost secret to share with us? Do you know who the others are and what they are going to do to Sawyer and Jack?!?
When i see (something)tc. even if it is a latin word meaning and the others i think Theatre Company... Are you inventing the Emma Theatre Company? Did you get into the England Theatre Company (cause certainly that's what they would name it) or Edinburgh...or, um, something!
9 Comments:
At 12:18 PM, January 18, 2007,
Emm said…
Anyone curious???
At 12:42 PM, January 18, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Not me!
At 8:15 PM, January 18, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I did some research on the web and I found the following for etc.:
- Erosion, Technology and Corosion - have you quit acting and joined the ETC action group?
- ETC News - are you a writer for the East Toronto Communities Newspaper?
- Et cetera - is Latin for "and the others". Do you have a Lost secret to share with us? Do you know who the others are and what they are going to do to Sawyer and Jack?!?
Am I right on any of these?
At 9:13 PM, January 18, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Hi Emm,
I have no clue but I do enjoy how you get everyone worked up! You must love it that your the only one with the answer.
Lisa Vic
At 9:20 PM, January 18, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I totally want to know. I don't like the suspense.
At 9:44 PM, January 18, 2007,
Kelly said…
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 12:48 AM, January 19, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I know... ;) Good work ebai
At 7:36 AM, January 19, 2007,
Anonymous said…
When i see (something)tc. even if it is a latin word meaning and the others i think Theatre Company... Are you inventing the Emma Theatre Company? Did you get into the England Theatre Company (cause certainly that's what they would name it)
or Edinburgh...or, um, something!
At 12:47 PM, January 20, 2007,
Emm said…
She Bee Jay - your guess was good... see above posting!
Post a Comment
<< Home