The O.C ya Later

Or should I say, See ya NEVER!
That's right folks. The OC has been cancelled.
(Pause for tears.)
Somehow my pull over US Television has been missed again. Just like Angel, and Firefly before its time, the OC, a drama about real teens (err...27 year olds) dealing with real teen issues (err...which BMW to drive) has been sent to the sharks.
(Pause for more tears.)
So this is just a pleasant note to Seth, Summer, Marissa (R.I.P), and of course, Ryan saying, "Thank you. Thank you for showing us the way to dress, the way to host charity events without actually mentioning the charity, and the way get into College even though you never studied once."
It's been fun. Gracias. The show officially ends Feb. 22 so we have a few more months of downloading Imogyen Heap songs and still images of Ryan before they take our souls away.

"I don't cry at life. I cry at TV." ~ The Emm

7 Comments:
At 12:22 PM, January 10, 2007,
Emm said…
Thanks for the picture help JUJU.
I will never forget watching season 2 finale at the lake on Eastern time, Central time, Mountain time, then Pacific time.
Sigh.
At 5:59 PM, January 10, 2007,
Emm said…
Note to self: The OC is obviously not a hot topic.
Moving on.
At 6:17 PM, January 10, 2007,
Kelly said…
haha - I KNEW you would be devastated.
Apparently Mozilla Firefox does not like The Emm's site. Good thing Internet Explorer does!!
ANSWER YOUR EMAILS AND TEXTS...
At 7:02 PM, January 10, 2007,
Rick said…
OC?
At 8:39 PM, January 10, 2007,
Anonymous said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
At 12:30 AM, January 11, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I never thought this time would come. DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW GOOD TELEVISION???
We will never be able to see what Taylor & Ryan amount to. Or if Seth's kids will be as awkward and gangly as he is.
Its been a fun few years Emm. Thanks for being the only one who totally gets how Atwood can tell an entire story all with just one "look".
-Juju Cooper-Nichol-Cooper
At 3:39 PM, January 12, 2007,
Emm said…
SUCH a good memory D and B! That was classic! We were so gangsta that day!
Post a Comment
<< Home