EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
posted by Emm @ 9:15 PM
At 9:20 PM, December 21, 2006, Emm said…
Just found out from AB Bound that they have the advert in Canadia too.Its so sweet!Song is "Come Home" by findlay brown.
At 9:23 PM, December 21, 2006, Emm said…
Speaking of airports, I'm gonna need everyone's wishing that I do get home on Saturday.Severe fog is causing delays and cancellations. Gulp.
At 9:46 PM, December 21, 2006, Rick said…
2much!
At 10:05 PM, December 21, 2006, Emm said…
Not enough if you ask me!!!
At 9:00 PM, December 27, 2006, Kelly said…
I LOVE that commercial. Can we do a re-enactment at the John A MacDonald Ottawa International Airport on December 30th? PLEASE?!?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 9:20 PM, December 21, 2006,
Emm said…
Just found out from AB Bound that they have the advert in Canadia too.
Its so sweet!
Song is "Come Home" by findlay brown.
At 9:23 PM, December 21, 2006,
Emm said…
Speaking of airports, I'm gonna need everyone's wishing that I do get home on Saturday.
Severe fog is causing delays and cancellations.
Gulp.
At 9:46 PM, December 21, 2006,
Rick said…
2much!
At 10:05 PM, December 21, 2006,
Emm said…
Not enough if you ask me!!!
At 9:00 PM, December 27, 2006,
Kelly said…
I LOVE that commercial. Can we do a re-enactment at the John A MacDonald Ottawa International Airport on December 30th? PLEASE?!?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home