
X-Factor. A show similar to American Idol over here but at times more exciting. The voting results occur one hour after the show and you can audition in groups. I didn't get into the show this year, mostly because I didn't have Kelly here forcing me to watch it and updating me on everyone's profiles, but I did just watch the finale with my flatmates and it was a really good show.
8 million people voted and Leona won (if anyone cares) - the first female to win X factor. I don't really care but the girl can sing!
I found myself laughing throughout the whole show saying "Oh this is where Kelly would be crying" or "Oh Kelly would be a goner here". HAHAHAHA. Kind of like the time she cried at a 4 year old rapper on tv because "It's just that.....his parents...are so proud..."

9 Comments:
At 10:29 PM, December 17, 2006,
Emm said…
Oh, and Kel - one of the songs Leona sang tonight was "All by myself" HAHAHAHAHA
(That song reminds Kelly of me as it is "OVERLY dramatic")
Thanks Kel.
At 11:05 PM, December 17, 2006,
Rick said…
can i just confirm that American Idol did originate in the uk aswell, however it was called POP IDOL.
X factor is made by the same company run by Simon Cowell and its been sold all around the world, so im sure you canadians will be getting it soon.
FYI - the winner of X Factor 2yrs ago is now performing in holiday camps (sometimes not even a £1million contract can guarantee success)
At 1:02 AM, December 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Can I just confirm that all these kinda shows are shit...
At 1:07 AM, December 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
DHG! One day back and already causing controversy! Or as the British would say, "contrivasy"!!!
SCANDALOUS!
At 1:27 AM, December 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Sorry.
I'm an asshat.
Can I add on a positive note that your blog is now linked at mine.
xxxx
At 2:33 AM, December 18, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I worked in a holiday camp one summer. Near Bognor Regis.
At 6:30 PM, December 18, 2006,
Kelly said…
Never fear Darbara and Bart - Kellster is alive and kicking. Apparently working "9 to5 hours" is tiring. Routine is making me restless though and I have been planning up the social activities for the Emm's visit.
Ummm X Factor is pretty much amazing. Honestly, you have no idea how exciting it is to get same night results. It is a whole new idol watching world.
Does anyone remember that Christmas when there was the world idol? I really could use that right now...
So I cry when I see proud parents. I am just hoping that the tears are not an early onset of the pause. Try to tell me that that when Lil Maxso first made his debut he didn't break your heart. Try it.
At 12:11 AM, December 19, 2006,
Rick said…
............................................................................................................................................
At 2:09 AM, December 19, 2006,
Emm said…
AH, the pause. Thats hilarious.
Post a Comment
<< Home