The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Wicked.



Last night Jbooks and I got to see Wicked, the Musical. It was sooo good! It's about the background of the Wicked Witch of the West and how she came to be. The story line was really creative but the music wasn't the greatest. We did get a special treat though - the original Broadway star of Wicked, as well as the Tony award winning "Maureen" from Rent played the lead in our show! We had no idea until she came onto the stage and everyone clapped. But the second she started to sing we knew it right away. She was F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S. Holla back young'n!

Another one of the lead females was the nurse in Leo's Romeo and Juliet. She was very good too.

There was another famous guy in the show who played the Wizard of Oz. When I say "famous" I mean four people in the sold out theatre recognized him and awkwardly clapped while he paused before he spoke his first line. I pity clapped him but Jbooks made fun of me for that. I hope one day other people will pity clap me. That will be nice.

I was also hoping to see Dirty Dancing the Musical this weekend but when I called for tickets they told me they were sold out til July unless I wanted limited viewing seats in the corner, but I told them, "Nobody puts The Emm in the corner."

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home