Smytty will be A-O-K in no time. One time I fell on Kelly's thumb (or maybe it was her index finger) and apparently I sprained it, anyways look how she turned out. You have nothing to worry about, he'll be back on the ice scoring goals for you in no time.
No Shelley. You poked me in the eye and really hurt me. You decided to let me punch you in the leg to make it even and when I went to hit your leg you moved and gave me your knee cap as a target instead and I BROKE my finger. It has been crooked ever since.
10 Comments:
At 4:17 PM, December 03, 2006,
Emm said…
Oh my gawd. It's really starting to sink in now. I feel sick.
At 4:24 PM, December 03, 2006,
Emm said…
It's like a black hole has taken over my soul.
At 5:16 PM, December 03, 2006,
Emm said…
Black hole is gone. This is on.
Thanks D and B!
At 5:47 PM, December 03, 2006,
Rick said…
i dunno who Ryan is or why he broke his thumb but i have a feeling it is connected to those "oilers"
However that pic is sick! sick and wrong!
At 11:55 PM, December 03, 2006,
Kelly said…
You need some deep breathing there Emm. It sucks but it is okay. It will be okay. He is such a champ - if anyone will make a fast recovery it is him!
At 1:03 AM, December 04, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ryan looks really cute as a kid with a cast. The glasses...well I can give him some really good advice about that.
At 6:47 AM, December 04, 2006,
Anonymous said…
This totally reminds me of the time I broke my thumb in grade 9 and couldn't finish the season for the Under-14 St. Clement's School Tennis team.
But if I could bounce back from the trauma of an injured thumb, Smytty will be back on the ice in no time!
At 10:59 AM, December 04, 2006,
Emm said…
Thanks guys. Poooor Smytty. Pooooor Mrs. Smytty.
At 6:10 PM, December 04, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Smytty will be A-O-K in no time. One time I fell on Kelly's thumb (or maybe it was her index finger) and apparently I sprained it, anyways look how she turned out. You have nothing to worry about, he'll be back on the ice scoring goals for you in no time.
At 2:21 AM, December 05, 2006,
Kelly said…
No Shelley. You poked me in the eye and really hurt me. You decided to let me punch you in the leg to make it even and when I went to hit your leg you moved and gave me your knee cap as a target instead and I BROKE my finger. It has been crooked ever since.
Post a Comment
<< Home