The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Be Aggressive. B. E. Aggressive.

Today I wanted my blog to focus on how much I dislike Chris Prong-her. He betrayed me, personally, and I resent him for that. He is a bad man. A tall man, but a bad man. So I spent a really long time defacing a picture of him that I made EXTRA LARGE to prove this to my bloggers. I even posted it on the blog as EXTRA LARGE to make it double the size - so when you opened the website all you would see was the old #44 looking like a fool. This, however, is how that picture turned out...






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Try double clicking on it to get a better view. It is so small!!!

The point is - tonight is a heavy game for the Oilers. The first home game we play against the Mighty Sucks of Anaheim and Chris Prong-her. Unfortunately I have a really early start tomorrow morning and won't be able to stay up and watch it so I expect all Oilers fans across the world to work extra hard at hexing Prong-her. There was a rumour that it would be condom night at Rexall and people would throw condoms on to the ice. I have faith that our fans will do something creative and that our team will cream them!

Last night I got to go for drinks with Andy Titus - one of his last nights in the UK before heading back to BC as a Engineer with a Masters degree! It was so nice having him in the UK but I know I will see him back here soon - a man with pipes can only stay away so long!

So Good luck Titus and GO OILERS GO! I'M SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!

13 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Talk about Backfire! I double clicked the picture and I think it comes up even smaller.

    Oh well. Thought that counts. Go Oilers!!!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, November 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAA! Too funny. GOod work EMM!

    Also impressive you actually found time to blog!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    I was watching some hoc news this am before work (usual sister-brother moring bonding) and they had this whole story about Pronger's return to Edmonton. They also interviewed a bunch of the Oil to ask what they thought about his return and the fans reactions. Highlights:

    Joff: Talking about how the fans are just passionate about their hockey

    MacT: Making a joke about how it is maybe the weather made them leaving (was it -34 in Ecity yesterday???)

    Smytty: "His decision put his family before the game and I respect that"

    Are you swooning?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, November 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great shot Emm. Any luck with the rehearsal bus. Do you have any idea of what the play is or who you are or what you are supposed to say? What is with the silence??? We are holding our breath here!

     
  • At 11:54 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    I have to share with you all that my brother thinks my mom should go to the game tonight with a sign that says,

    "I Am Carrying Pronger's Love Child"

    That would be classic.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, November 29, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    I can't wait for DUR-EX Oiler Chris Pronger to be booed all night long.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Prongs wears thongs?

    No?


    I have to admit, I am not fully for this Pronger bashing. Sure he left Etown because of his "extracurricular activities" BUT he also did it for his family, and I can TOTALLY see why his wife would have gave him an ultimatum.

    Pro-wives.

    Plus people, lets just remember that NO ONE actually really knows what happend. There are alot of rumours and speculations around the whole issue.

    God save his soul tonight as he returns to the city of HOCKEY PASSION.
    Hey.. someone has to look at this from an alternate point of view. I kinda feel sorry for the guy. Can you imagine coming to a place where the actual ENTIRE CITY hates you and will stop at nothing to make sure you know it. Ruthless people.. ruthless!!! Haha.

    Emms gonna have me banned from this blog...

    -Juju

     
  • At 2:34 AM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alberta Bound here at Rexall Place in Edmonton. Chris Pronger is on the ice warming up. I confronted him with The Emm's picture of him. He appeared non-plussed. Good work Emm!

     
  • At 4:44 AM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And nomatter how you shake it Pronger is GORGEOUS!!!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, November 29, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    I ate some peking duck last night in honour of an old playoff tradition when we played the ducks!!! Ahh the good old days of forcing myself to eat Chinese food three times a week.

    AB - thanks for showing Prongs the photo. Good thing it was so big that he couldn't miss it!

    JUJU - Great posting. I also agree with you and SMytty that a family decision is a nobel one, just wish it was under different circumstances. I guess I just still haven't gotten over it as he was my champion.

    GITP!!! GITP!!!

    (A famous playoff chant for me - GIVE IT TO PRONGER! GIVE IT TO PRONGER!)

    So I call a truce. Here and now Prongs. You can have your ducks. ANd eat it too.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So SS actually went to your blog, got the picture and flashed it to Pronger. She didn't cheat and just say she did it. I saw it.

    I wanted to say I didn't think Pronger played much of the game but I just checked the super stats and he played 26 mins. He was last on the ice, first off and I think he was trying to be respectful. I still have a life size poster of him in my office...

     
  • At 5:03 PM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was the rehearsal thing something you just made up Emm?

     
  • At 11:17 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    I can't believe Alberta Bound actually showed Prongs the blog picture!!! That is great!

    D - I don't think he's that cute. He is THAT tall though. OK, ENOUGH about Pronger.

    I wonder how Hemmer is doing....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home