Manic
Bob Dylan once wrote, "The times, they are a changing". Ron Burgundy had never heard that song.
But its true - the times are a-changing and this week, The Emm is busy working so blogging will be minimal. I will try and keep all of you employed folks entertained. I begin with a great commercial.
Kelly and I were always shocked by the Anti-drinking and driving commercials in the UK.
Enjoy.
Or if that doesn't suit your fancy, I could just post a freakin cute picture of Ry....
But its true - the times are a-changing and this week, The Emm is busy working so blogging will be minimal. I will try and keep all of you employed folks entertained. I begin with a great commercial.
Kelly and I were always shocked by the Anti-drinking and driving commercials in the UK.
Enjoy.
Or if that doesn't suit your fancy, I could just post a freakin cute picture of Ry....

6 Comments:
At 1:53 PM, November 27, 2006,
Anonymous said…
We are so excited about Emm's work. We knew she was up for it when she met us for dinner as a Holly Golighlty look alike with perfect hair, pearls and a high collar dress with matching shoes. YOU GO EMM!!!
At 3:18 PM, November 27, 2006,
Kelly said…
Honestly, the UK commercials are a gut-punching bad time. They go right for the juggular. But Emm, they have started to adapt those commercials here too. It is brutal... I thought that I had escaped!
Have fun at work!
At 3:19 PM, November 27, 2006,
Kelly said…
PS: just noticed that you changed the name of our former blog to EK TOOK the UK. Well done. It is the little touches that count!
At 5:45 PM, November 27, 2006,
Anonymous said…
That picture scared me... Eeek!!
-Juju
At 1:26 AM, November 28, 2006,
Emm said…
Ry looks like the child of McSorley and Gretz in that pic.
With a touch of Heather Locklear.
At 1:44 AM, November 28, 2006,
Rick said…
the brits dont mess!!
those adverts RAW!
Post a Comment
<< Home