The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

WE HAVE A WINNER!


Well that was fast! If your picture appears here then you, my friend, have won The Emm's second contest. Congratulations!!! Your prize will be sent shortly.

So, 9 is the answer. It seems like such a small number but the list was a bit silly. One of the items was make a guard laugh and another was go gay bowling. Do I look like a comedian????

The ones I have completed (some I mentioned before):

12. Speed along the Thames

15. Be a groundling at the Globe

18. Watch the Great River Race

33. Ignore the show-courts at Wimbledon

37. Take afternoon tea

42. Ride the DLR from the front

48. Witness the drama of a big case at the Old Bailey

85. Feast on fish and chips

97. Watch contemporary dance


So well done to everyone. Unfortunately there are no runner up prizes, because you know what they say about second place... "What - you couldn't back check?????"

5 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, November 19, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Boring. You've gotta get out more!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, November 19, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    See, I went through the list and tried to make an educated guess but apparently that failed. See I thought the list was a little silly too and didn't think that you were following it exactly but more generally. I demand a rematch.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, November 19, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    The list? You mean we were supposed to look at the list? How did we do that? That's no fair if others had an advantage! Contests with prizes have to be fair. Other blogs have fair contests. With prizes.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, November 19, 2006, Blogger Darb said…

    AB is so greedy. Didn't she win a prize on some other blog somewhere already? Meanwhile Bart and I sit here with not a prize to be found anywhere. Maybe at Christmas the hosts can give loot bags and we can pretend we won the stuff. At least we need crackers with prizes. Does anyone else remember that there were no crackers with prizes at last years dinner? Was the issue a timing issue for the hostess and should she think about crackers with prizes earlier this year? Well I have to go and do my lecture review now. Lonodn is calling.

     
  • At 2:07 AM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    Hahaha - Kel, I KNEW you would look up the list! HAHAHA! Brilliant!

    I think we should make up our OWN list of 101 things to do in London before you leave. Like order pad thai, have crazy dance parties in your flat til the wee hours of the morning, and....order pad thai!

    And don't worry bloggers - there will be more opportunities for contests! Just you wait!

    I'm off to bed as Montreal is losing and therefore I am losing thousands of invisible dollars on them. Dang it! I hate losing just as much as you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home