Facts of Life.
Yesterday I went to the gym. Didn't go today. I'm too sore. I think I'm transmitting Smytty's pain via ESPN.
But yesterday as I was on my 17th right-sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jump rotation I was desperate for some motivation to help me make it to my 20th right sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jump. I looked around in desperation. Usually MTV helps but yesterday it was Jonny, right in front of me, in one of Nike's new ads.

I think I did about 56 right-sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jumps after that. I went home thanking Jonny for his help. I even signed up for his fan club and donated to his favorite charity. After washing his replica jersey I had just bought and changing my email address to jonny_chick@hotmail.com, I decided to download the advert. Boy was I embarrassed to discover it wasn't Jonny after all. It was Josh Lewsey - England's second most famous rugby player? Perhaps. I only know one.
This has taught me, and hopefully you, a valuable lesson. Not only are Rugby jerseys overpriced and shrinkable in the wash, but also it is important to check your facts. To aid my bloggers in facts, I have listed a few:
Jonny and Josh look similar. FACT.
Over exerting yourself on right-sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jumps can be harmful the next day. FACT.
All men should wear at least ONE article of Nikepro clothing a day. FACT.
But yesterday as I was on my 17th right-sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jump rotation I was desperate for some motivation to help me make it to my 20th right sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jump. I looked around in desperation. Usually MTV helps but yesterday it was Jonny, right in front of me, in one of Nike's new ads.

I think I did about 56 right-sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jumps after that. I went home thanking Jonny for his help. I even signed up for his fan club and donated to his favorite charity. After washing his replica jersey I had just bought and changing my email address to jonny_chick@hotmail.com, I decided to download the advert. Boy was I embarrassed to discover it wasn't Jonny after all. It was Josh Lewsey - England's second most famous rugby player? Perhaps. I only know one.
This has taught me, and hopefully you, a valuable lesson. Not only are Rugby jerseys overpriced and shrinkable in the wash, but also it is important to check your facts. To aid my bloggers in facts, I have listed a few:
Jonny and Josh look similar. FACT.Over exerting yourself on right-sided roundhouse, squat, side kick, frog jumps can be harmful the next day. FACT.
All men should wear at least ONE article of Nikepro clothing a day. FACT.

8 Comments:
At 6:39 PM, November 14, 2006,
Emm said…
In case of confusion - Jonny is the one with the medal. TWINS.
At 10:01 PM, November 14, 2006,
Anonymous said…
AB on the icy road here. Emm, please do a tutorial on rap phraseology for Darb. Start with "down with".
The rest of us will be much relieved. Yo.
At 11:22 PM, November 14, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
And, that's where you get the shirts with the bumps. Christmas is coming...giving me ideas for BD!
At 4:01 PM, November 15, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Actually, after much consideration, I vote for Josh.
Is this a contest? Are there prizes?
Some blogs give prizes you know.
At 4:26 PM, November 15, 2006,
Emm said…
Typical, AB Bound. Typical. Always picking the men in spandex over the medal winners.
At 5:34 PM, November 15, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ebai - Remind me to tell you about the time I found it really easy to do inner thigh presses at the gym so upped the weight and did about 100 reps. After which I can tell you about the time I couldn't sleep without a bag a peas in between my legs. Is this blog public?
At 7:15 PM, November 15, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I guess I should mention the peas were frozen...
At 1:23 AM, November 16, 2006,
Kelly said…
hahahha - Red Leader I almost peed myself reading your comment. I feel you Emm... the roundhouse, squat, side-kick frog jump are killer. Check out if Fitness First has "Body Combat". I did it on Monday and I still can't move...
Post a Comment
<< Home