To be honest, I am over Jess and Nick. As for Paul and Heather, I never really cared about that one. And for Brit and Fed-Ex, well I am ecstatic! We are now one step closer to seeing a JT and Brit reunion! And when it comes to Reese and Ryan, well I am still crying over that one. What is happening with our celebrity couples?!? Who is going to break up next? Jim and Jenny, Owen and Kate, Lance and Reichen or Nicole and Keith? My world is falling apart.
I am happy for K-Fed. This D-vo probably means he has moved on to other fertile territory. I think he is trying to produce as many kids as humanly possible.
I can't talk about Reese and Ryan. It's too sad. I can talk about how much I dislike the presence of Katie Holmes in my life. Go home Joey. Get out of my Thank You for Smoking.
7 Comments:
At 5:31 PM, November 08, 2006,
Anonymous said…
To be honest, I am over Jess and Nick. As for Paul and Heather, I never really cared about that one. And for Brit and Fed-Ex, well I am ecstatic! We are now one step closer to seeing a JT and Brit reunion! And when it comes to Reese and Ryan, well I am still crying over that one. What is happening with our celebrity couples?!? Who is going to break up next? Jim and Jenny, Owen and Kate, Lance and Reichen or Nicole and Keith? My world is falling apart.
At 7:45 PM, November 08, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
In a way I am with BG, but what about all those sweet babies out there! What's going to happen to them?
At 1:54 AM, November 09, 2006,
Kelly said…
Agreed Big Gunner.... TomKat makes me want to throw up in my mouth.
Yay for Slingbox!
At 4:33 AM, November 09, 2006,
Anonymous said…
The Kat component of TomKat is getting cold feet...that's the word from Italy.
She had a crush on Tom Cruise when she was 14ish. Crushes are supposed to last a week Katie...not more than a decade...
Should we start a pool for their expiration date?
I heart celeb gossip.
At 8:59 PM, November 09, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I am happy for K-Fed. This D-vo probably means he has moved on to other fertile territory. I think he is trying to produce as many kids as humanly possible.
I can't talk about Reese and Ryan. It's too sad. I can talk about how much I dislike the presence of Katie Holmes in my life. Go home Joey. Get out of my Thank You for Smoking.
Miss me??
At 10:54 PM, November 09, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
I agree with Darbara. I kept thinking it was (ahem!) Jbooks too. But that she was wearing one of The Emm's pink t-shirts with letters on it
At 12:12 AM, November 10, 2006,
Emm said…
The good news is Brit is working on a new album. Phew.
Lovin the FedEx nickname!
Post a Comment
<< Home