I managed to upload this phone video of me and Natasha at the fireworks display on Guy Fawkes day. It is HILARIOUS!!! Turn down your speakers if you are at work, otherwise, turn them up. It is a prime example of two girls that get WAY too excited from fireworks. It's CLASSIC! This may also be a cure for anyone missing the Emma laugh. Its gets in there at the end of the video!
Sunday, November 26, 2006
I managed to upload this phone video of me and Natasha at the fireworks display on Guy Fawkes day. It is HILARIOUS!!! Turn down your speakers if you are at work, otherwise, turn them up. It is a prime example of two girls that get WAY too excited from fireworks. It's CLASSIC! This may also be a cure for anyone missing the Emma laugh. Its gets in there at the end of the video!

5 Comments:
At 4:44 PM, November 26, 2006,
Emm said…
HAHAHAHAHAHA - OK, probably not that funny for anyone else but it makes me laugh so hard!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
I seriously LOVE fireworks.
At 4:55 PM, November 26, 2006,
Emm said…
Its just fireworks with me and Tash screaming in the background. You're not missing much - probably just a headache.
At 12:41 AM, November 27, 2006,
Emm said…
AB, I'm ALWAYS the hit of the week. Don't you worry.
At 3:17 PM, November 27, 2006,
Kelly said…
Am I the only one having trouble with this vid?
At 1:20 AM, November 28, 2006,
Emm said…
Sorry you are having trouble with the vid Kel- it is basically me screaming and then laughing while watching fireworks that REALLY don't look impressive through a camera phone!
Post a Comment
<< Home