The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, November 24, 2006

A day in the life

Yesterday was a very busy day in the life of a non-starving unemployed actress. I had to meet Rick on Oxford Street and pretend we had just come from "work" ...


Met Jbooks at a busy Victoria station to head for dinner with Darbara and Bart...


And dined with London socialites all night long. Here are D and B reading some very special literature...

TGIF!

7 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, November 24, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Crazy! You lead quite the life! I'm awake now! Will be talking to you.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, November 24, 2006, Blogger Rick said…

    When all the women ran!! GREAT READ I BET!

     
  • At 12:28 AM, November 25, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    BORING! BORING, BORING, BORING!

    I've been gone all day and I come back and there are only two other comments! What's with that! And I don't even know what Rick said!

    I may take you off my list after all. Where's that Darbara and Bart person who is always yakking on your blog? And all the others?

    Are people working or something? It's Friday!

    This is proving to be a disappointment. And the contest? There are only three entrants! How can you have a contest when only three people enter?

    I will take the weekend to decide if I will stay or not.

    Let's pick it up folks!

     
  • At 1:43 AM, November 25, 2006, Blogger El Oso said…

    Nice plaid skirt Emm. Do you have a personal photog with you at all times. I had a three hour lunch today with two 85 year olds.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, November 25, 2006, Blogger Emm said…

    85 year olds eh? Sounds better than Jbooks' social life. Her friends are 99.

    Personal photogs are a MUST. I'm trying to get used to the paparazzi. Right now I've just hired a guy who looks like Adam Sandler's caddy in Happy Gilmore. Smells like him too. Takes good photos though.

     
  • At 2:56 AM, November 25, 2006, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    That's better.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, November 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great title Ricky! Maybe for the next one....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home