Do I have a chance of guessing this? Is it a person I might know (aka a celebrity...or someone from Queen's Bands?). I can't handle unsolved riddles! Thanks for nothing Ebai.
I guess I could google Brody's quote and figure it out, but that would be no fun. What's Kate Moss's husband's name -- the guy from the Babyshambles? Pete Doherty? Don't quite see how that fits. Who else is famously in rehab over there?
So I broke down and googled. Yeah, no idea who that is. Some crunchy singer no doubt. My friend Vic used to make fun of "burn-out" music by going: "pang pang pang" (mimicking plucking on a guitar) and then pretending to tag a drag of a joint and then saying: "BURNT-OUT MUSIC!" I guess you had to be there. Not sure how the first name fits though.
Well! I never! I love contests and prizes so I googled the quote as suggested and now I am afraid the police will raid my computer! What kind of blog is this anyway!
Britney Spears These are my reasons: she looks like she shops at Target lately, the media won't let her forget anything, she's been boozing all week and she's crazy so she needs a doctor. Lisa B
26 Comments:
At 11:14 PM, November 29, 2006,
Emm said…
A couple of things...
Guess as many guesses as you like. The first person to guess the right name will get a prize. (Some blogs give prizes, this is one of them.)
J.books - I have excluded you from this competition. Sorry babe. I told you not to take those Tylenols so close to competition date.
At 11:15 PM, November 29, 2006,
Emm said…
Oh, and it has NOTHING to do with "Tar-jay".
At 12:04 AM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Can you tell me who the dude at the end is? That might help...
-Juju
At 12:22 AM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
The dude at the end is House. He is a crabby doctor.
At 12:23 AM, November 30, 2006,
El Oso said…
Lindsay Lohan?
At 12:26 AM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ryan Smyth
bully merlotdoc
dartee redhouse
shopel redhouse
Ryan Smyth
At 12:54 AM, November 30, 2006,
El Oso said…
Dotty WeinHugh?
At 2:13 AM, November 30, 2006,
El Oso said…
What about Dr. Red E. Bull? (Going in reverse order).
Or, Shopping puts Emm in the Pour House?
At 5:15 AM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Do I have a chance of guessing this? Is it a person I might know (aka a celebrity...or someone from Queen's Bands?). I can't handle unsolved riddles! Thanks for nothing Ebai.
Peace out,
Gill
At 10:23 AM, November 30, 2006,
Broderick said…
Got it.
'Tried to send me back to rehab, I say no no no....'
Is that too much of a clue?
I don't think (the answer) is famous in Canada yet.
At 10:55 AM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Well Done Brody!!! I had no clue actually so it was lucky that I was excluded!
At 10:55 AM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
El Oso..I think you'll want to know this one..
At 2:53 PM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ryan Smyth
Getee Pourdoc
Snoop Dog
Tarel Drinkhouse
Britney Spears
Taree Pourhouse
Ryan Smyth
At 3:14 PM, November 30, 2006,
Kelly said…
Thanks for ruining my morning with a riddle. I'm no good at riddles.
I liked el oso's guess though.
At 3:25 PM, November 30, 2006,
El Oso said…
I guess I could google Brody's quote and figure it out, but that would be no fun. What's Kate Moss's husband's name -- the guy from the Babyshambles? Pete Doherty? Don't quite see how that fits. Who else is famously in rehab over there?
At 3:29 PM, November 30, 2006,
El Oso said…
So I broke down and googled. Yeah, no idea who that is. Some crunchy singer no doubt. My friend Vic used to make fun of "burn-out" music by going: "pang pang pang" (mimicking plucking on a guitar) and then pretending to tag a drag of a joint and then saying: "BURNT-OUT MUSIC!" I guess you had to be there. Not sure how the first name fits though.
At 3:39 PM, November 30, 2006,
El Oso said…
Don't want to give it away if you still want to guess -- but Brody tipped me off, and I googled it.
At 5:32 PM, November 30, 2006,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Well! I never! I love contests and prizes so I googled the quote as suggested and now I am afraid the police will raid my computer! What kind of blog is this anyway!
At 7:40 PM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
My guess is:
Bully Winehouse
i have never heard of that name before but that's what I came up with.
Lisa B
At 9:35 PM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
A glass of red wine a day keeps the doctor away?
You know a doctor who likes to shop and his wife who has a bad memory both of whom like to drink red wine.
At 9:47 PM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I have it now.
FYI - I "played" Charades with my 10 year old kids last weekend. Their thought process is ridiculous. You would have done OK with them.
At 9:52 PM, November 30, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Britney Spears
These are my reasons: she looks like she shops at Target lately, the media won't let her forget anything, she's been boozing all week and she's crazy so she needs a doctor.
Lisa B
At 2:15 AM, December 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Clue!! Clue!!
Come on...
-Juju
At 10:11 PM, December 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I no longer smell a contest but this contest is beginning to smell. Answers and Updates anyone?
At 3:47 AM, December 02, 2006,
Anonymous said…
AB at Clare Drake. Agree with Darb. Non-starving actresses need to blog more to satisfy their followers.
At 10:01 AM, December 02, 2006,
Emm said…
Contest officially closed. We have a winnah! Details to follow.
Thank you all for your contributions.
The management have been very busy and thought a contest would distract you bloggers but like always, you have risen to the occasion.
Results and new posting to be revealed soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home