Children of Men.
I seriously cannot wait for Christmas.
All this talk of Santa was a MAJOR tease so to distract myself yesterday, I went to see the movie Children of Men with Clive Owen.
A) Clive Owen. I love him. He is perfect.
B) The premise of the movie is that in 20 years women will no longer be fertile and all hope will be lost. This made me sad. So I ate a packet of crisps and felt a lot better.
C) You should see this movie, but perhaps only with recyclable popcorn and renewable pop. I also advise bringing an emergency packet of crips with you to cure you from any mild depression this movie may cause you.
D) This theory that the human race will not be able to reproduce in 20 years does have its advantages. Please see Exhibit A. It also has it's disadvantages. Please see Exhibit B.
Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

Now, back to getting excited for Christmas!!
All this talk of Santa was a MAJOR tease so to distract myself yesterday, I went to see the movie Children of Men with Clive Owen.

A) Clive Owen. I love him. He is perfect.
B) The premise of the movie is that in 20 years women will no longer be fertile and all hope will be lost. This made me sad. So I ate a packet of crisps and felt a lot better.
C) You should see this movie, but perhaps only with recyclable popcorn and renewable pop. I also advise bringing an emergency packet of crips with you to cure you from any mild depression this movie may cause you.
D) This theory that the human race will not be able to reproduce in 20 years does have its advantages. Please see Exhibit A. It also has it's disadvantages. Please see Exhibit B.
Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

Now, back to getting excited for Christmas!!

1 Comments:
At 10:11 PM, December 07, 2006,
Kelly said…
Are you sure you didn't get exhibit A and B mixed up? (You totally opened yourself up for that one except that K-fed is such trash so neither option is a disadvantage...) It's comments like this that it so ironic that my username for Blogger is dbagsteele.
Post a Comment
<< Home