Am I bovvered?
It was Catherine Tate!
Yesterday's graduation was amazing! Our guest of honour was British comedian Catherine Tate! She has her own sketch comedy show on BBC called the Catherine Tate show and is famous fo her catch phrase, "Am I bovvered?". She also went to Central and has been in a lot of movies recently. She didn't say much, but what she did say was very inspirational!
The whole day was amazing though! I will post some pictures tonight!
For now, I will leave you with a clip from the Catherine Tate show.
Yesterday's graduation was amazing! Our guest of honour was British comedian Catherine Tate! She has her own sketch comedy show on BBC called the Catherine Tate show and is famous fo her catch phrase, "Am I bovvered?". She also went to Central and has been in a lot of movies recently. She didn't say much, but what she did say was very inspirational!
The whole day was amazing though! I will post some pictures tonight!
For now, I will leave you with a clip from the Catherine Tate show.

6 Comments:
At 2:57 PM, December 13, 2006,
Kelly said…
Jealous! I love Catherine Tate. This clip just kills me. How jelaous was Sy Emm?
12 sleeps until Christmas (and I have done ZERO shopping)
17 sleeps until you come visit.
I'M SO EXCITED!
At 3:29 PM, December 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Before I read your entry, I thought that I was going to be watching a video that involved Jake oh so hot Gyllenhal.
Lesson learned: In order to avoid disappointment, always read the blog entry first.
At 7:06 PM, December 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Honestly, I don't think I understood a word of that.
Which one is Catherine Tate?
At 7:48 PM, December 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Hey Man, Congratulation!!
At 9:27 PM, December 13, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Taters is the one who gets "bling bling" messed up.
At 12:20 AM, December 14, 2006,
Rick said…
HAHAHAAHH
that is so funny... Catherine Tate obviously hasnt taken of in canada..YET
Post a Comment
<< Home