Balls.
Tennis balls, that is.

Today I challenged my friend Kevin to a tennis match.
I wanted to be like Maria Sharapova. The above image is the closest I got.
Apparently not having played tennis since I was 17 ended up being a real handicap for me. So my first New Year Resolution is to practice my tennis. My second will be dye my hair blonde, get some kickass dangly earrings and go on a spree at Nike.

Today I challenged my friend Kevin to a tennis match.
I wanted to be like Maria Sharapova. The above image is the closest I got.
Apparently not having played tennis since I was 17 ended up being a real handicap for me. So my first New Year Resolution is to practice my tennis. My second will be dye my hair blonde, get some kickass dangly earrings and go on a spree at Nike.

5 Comments:
At 10:52 PM, December 19, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Good plan Emm. You already have the cleavage. Can your father coach you? You MUST get a black tennis dress with bling and that should do it. Oh and about 10 million dollars or so. Need a travel agent?
At 12:04 AM, December 20, 2006,
Rick said…
Blonde em?...thats a nice thought. (2much!!)
At 2:49 PM, December 20, 2006,
Kelly said…
I have written and deleted my comment 5 times in an attempt to be witty. What have I learned? It's too early to comment on the blog.
Don't force it baby - just let it happen.
At 10:16 PM, December 20, 2006,
Anonymous said…
When your in Ottawa I will hook you up with tennis pro Tony. He will teach you everything that you will need to know about the game. He will teach you about the bling, grunting, how to throw your racket and how to yell like McEnroe. That's pretty much everything that you will need to know about the game. Oh, and that Andy Roddick is the hottest thing in tennis.
At 3:30 PM, December 21, 2006,
Kelly said…
Oh yeah... I forgot you were coming here soon. Blah...
hahahaha!
Meanwhile I have been counting down the days since... ummm... when you booked the flight months ago!!!!! ARE YOU HERE YET?????
Post a Comment
<< Home