Dear Stalkers,
On Saturday morning, I am leaving London and will be arriving in E-town in the afternoon. I am seriously so excited!!!! You will find me on da farm - not being allowed to drink Coke due to caffeine overload issues my family have with me. It is also likely that I will be tricked into playing games with my older siblings such as the classic "Run up the stairs and grab my coat - I'll time you" game and the "Guess who doesn't get to use the car unless she will be my designated driver" game. Not to mention my favorite, the "It's Christmas Eve, we are going to church, I have nothing appropriate to where, my mom is gonna kill me, I'm gonna cry" game. That one is sooooooooo much fun.You will find me at the Oilers game on December 28th. Call me if your going and we will meet up at intermission. Or at the Boston Pizza concession two hours before the game. Or at the tea and cookies concession an hour and a half before the game. Or outside the injured Ryan Smyth's box screaming at him and Mrs. Smytty, "IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR!"
On December 30th, I fly to the nation's capital. New Years Eve will be preceded by a Queen's Hockey game (Gotta whip out my old Queen's sweater, the dirtier the better...) then a legendry bash organized by none other than Kellarious! Look out Ottawa, there baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
My writing is getting frazzled. I have become unbearably hyper thinking about Christmas. I will now speak in short phrases to save myself from anymore embarrassing comments.
Toronto - January 2 and 3rd. Likely, a Polecat show on the 3rd.
January 6th, I leave Onterrible and will arrive in Londizzle January 7th.
As the Brits say, "HAPPY CHRISTMAS!"
I'm off to a Christmas party now..... SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR!!!

7 Comments:
At 7:32 PM, December 22, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I have my mobile in my pocket waiting to help with any travel mishaps. See you soon, I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be moved. I will time you.
At 5:22 PM, December 23, 2006,
Kelly said…
ARE YOU HERE YET?????
The Emm withdrawl is BAD.
At 7:45 PM, December 23, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Ahhhh I cant wait to see you. You would be very proud to see how pale I am considering I just spent a full week in FLA with the Panther wives!
See you soon!!!!
PS> You know I'm loaded with stories of our kind...
-Juju
At 8:27 PM, December 24, 2006,
Anonymous said…
You are such a bad ass!
At 11:39 PM, January 03, 2007,
Rick said…
and yet still no new posting..i wait with anticipation!
At 11:51 PM, January 04, 2007,
Emm said…
Out of office reply.
At 12:04 AM, January 08, 2007,
Rick said…
out of office reply?..
Be Right Back seems more suitable!
An office?..... really?
Post a Comment
<< Home