EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
posted by Emm @ 1:01 PM
At 1:09 PM, January 14, 2007, Emm said…
I bet El Oso cried himself to sleep that Robbie Schremp wasn't chosen."Footsteps.""No EL Oso, those are heartbeats."
At 5:39 PM, January 14, 2007, Emm said…
Smid was picked for the YoungStars Game. Go Schmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!
At 5:41 PM, January 14, 2007, Emm said…
How cute is this picture?????
At 6:56 PM, January 14, 2007, Anonymous said…
Yeah, it's a great pic....his face isn't bleeding in this one...
At 10:56 PM, January 15, 2007, Anonymous said…
God, I hate ice hockey.
At 2:33 AM, January 16, 2007, Kelly said…
DHG watch yourself...
At 11:04 AM, January 16, 2007, Emm said…
DHG - You have been warned. I would proceed with caution. You are THIS close to getting a beat-down. Kellarnious - Thanks for looking out for me.Pearcey - I JUST got it! HAHAHA
At 2:19 PM, January 16, 2007, Anonymous said…
Beaten by two beautiful women?Where do I sign up?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
At 1:09 PM, January 14, 2007,
Emm said…
I bet El Oso cried himself to sleep that Robbie Schremp wasn't chosen.
"Footsteps."
"No EL Oso, those are heartbeats."
At 5:39 PM, January 14, 2007,
Emm said…
Smid was picked for the YoungStars Game.
Go Schmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!
At 5:41 PM, January 14, 2007,
Emm said…
How cute is this picture?????
At 6:56 PM, January 14, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Yeah, it's a great pic....his face isn't bleeding in this one...
At 10:56 PM, January 15, 2007,
Anonymous said…
God, I hate ice hockey.
At 2:33 AM, January 16, 2007,
Kelly said…
DHG watch yourself...
At 11:04 AM, January 16, 2007,
Emm said…
DHG - You have been warned. I would proceed with caution. You are THIS close to getting a beat-down.
Kellarnious - Thanks for looking out for me.
Pearcey - I JUST got it! HAHAHA
At 2:19 PM, January 16, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Beaten by two beautiful women?
Where do I sign up?
Post a Comment
<< Home