EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
posted by Emm @ 7:31 PM
At 7:54 PM, January 21, 2007, Anonymous said…
AB stranded in Calgary.Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!Sigh.He also has a beutiful voice.
At 8:41 PM, January 21, 2007, Anonymous said…
America's Sweetheart.So close to being just as hot as Beckham.I love you Tommy. -Juju
At 8:56 PM, January 21, 2007, Emm said…
I spent the whole day google imaging Mr. Brady. Best way to spend a Sunday.
At 10:49 PM, January 21, 2007, Emm said…
Just saw Tom walk into the stadium.Good suit.I love that he is perfect, but knows that he is perfect so tries to be perfect for everyone who wants him to be perfect. DId that make sense?
At 1:46 AM, January 22, 2007, Kelly said…
Who doesn't love Tom??? The man is HAWT.
Is it bad that I might watch football JUST for Tom?3 sleeps until the All-Star game.
At 2:22 AM, January 22, 2007, Anonymous said…
The Pats rule.. They're going all the way once again. Glad to see you're doing well across the pond, and that you're a Patriots fan.~Chris, aka:Man #1 in Samuel Beckett's,'Play'
At 7:09 AM, January 22, 2007, k.heis said…
One Man. Four Words."Coulda been better today."
At 9:08 AM, January 22, 2007, k.heis said…
Can't stop thinking about the game.Is it a complete contradiction to think that Tom is the perfect loser???
At 1:15 PM, January 22, 2007, Emm said…
Oh Tom. I'm so sorry. Here, let me hug you. I'll make it all better.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
At 7:54 PM, January 21, 2007,
Anonymous said…
AB stranded in Calgary.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!
Sigh.
He also has a beutiful voice.
At 8:41 PM, January 21, 2007,
Anonymous said…
America's Sweetheart.
So close to being just as hot as Beckham.
I love you Tommy.
-Juju
At 8:56 PM, January 21, 2007,
Emm said…
I spent the whole day google imaging Mr. Brady. Best way to spend a Sunday.
At 10:49 PM, January 21, 2007,
Emm said…
Just saw Tom walk into the stadium.
Good suit.
I love that he is perfect, but knows that he is perfect so tries to be perfect for everyone who wants him to be perfect. DId that make sense?
At 1:46 AM, January 22, 2007,
Kelly said…
Who doesn't love Tom??? The man is HAWT.
At 1:46 AM, January 22, 2007,
Kelly said…
Is it bad that I might watch football JUST for Tom?
3 sleeps until the All-Star game.
At 2:22 AM, January 22, 2007,
Anonymous said…
The Pats rule.. They're going all the way once again. Glad to see you're doing well across the pond, and that you're a Patriots fan.
~Chris, aka:Man #1 in Samuel Beckett's,'Play'
At 7:09 AM, January 22, 2007,
k.heis said…
One Man. Four Words.
"Coulda been better today."
At 9:08 AM, January 22, 2007,
k.heis said…
Can't stop thinking about the game.
Is it a complete contradiction to think that Tom is the perfect loser???
At 1:15 PM, January 22, 2007,
Emm said…
Oh Tom. I'm so sorry. Here, let me hug you. I'll make it all better.
Post a Comment
<< Home