The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, March 16, 2007

And boy, oh, boy did we celebrate!!!!

Oh. My. Gawd.



Yesterday was Big Daddy's Big Birthday but also Jbooks' much anticipated book launch! The launch was amazing and everyone in the room was so happy to be there. It was such an exciting event and Jbooks spoke so well. She stopped the room with her words. We knew she could write well, but no one knew she could speak so well. It was really impressive!

I didn't take any pictures at the launch because it all happened so fast - there were tons of people to meet and talk with plus lots of snackies so I had to make sure I got enough of the food.

We then headed to a pub for an after-party. It started at 830 and ended at midnight. Gotta love England!

Here are some snaps from the night...





The dancing began...










Friends and Family...





"Wha happened?"





The proud auntie...









Eddy and Mamasito







The Bailey Ladies!



The Man of the Party!

Mis hermanos y the other hermanos...


I will try and post some more pics of the actual book launch! Today more family stuff!

Someone pinch me.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    It looks like you all had a great night! Congrats JBooks. Happy Birthday again Mr. B!

    I WISH I WAS THERE!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Wow! CraZy! I wish I had been there too. Looks like it was great fun! With lots of crazy people.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bailey Family & Co
    Thanks, Emm, for the pictures and commentary! We can always count on you!
    CONGRATULATIONS to Jenna!
    So glad that the gala and Jenna's talk were such a great success. Looks like a stellar week for the family; the pictures remind me of our storybook trip last year. So sorry that I had to miss the event of the decade, but of course I’m there in spirit.
    Love to all, especially the birthday boy!
    Adoring Aunt
    aka the other London Lady xoxoxoxoxo

     
  • At 9:10 AM, March 17, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    It has been the best three days! Last night was another great night in a private room at Rules restaurant.

    The room was the Charles Dickens Room. In a name plate on the door was the name "Jenna Bailey" JUXTAPOSED WITH the name of the room.

    A foreshadowing?

     
  • At 9:15 AM, March 17, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    On the way home now. Thanks to wveryone who made it such a special time. In no order: Jbooks El Mexicano, El Oso, The Interloper, Red Leader, Big Gunner, The Emm, JB of Norwich, Darbara and Bart, and, of course, Big Daddy!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, March 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations to JBooks!

    Oxford HQ to Red Leader:

    We are actually coming to London today so if you have some free time call us on the mobile (have emailed you the number) but if you are busy with family stuff no prob.

    Hello the Emm!

    S and J

     
  • At 12:48 PM, March 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Evening all round

     

Post a Comment

<< Home